Latest Pipe Purchase 2022

rekamepip
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:07 pm
rekamepip wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:06 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:50 pm

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I've been seriously eyeballing the Rossi piccolo or ropp etudiant lines. Very light (which I've grown to love) and smaller chambers on average
Yep there are a couple small Rossi pipes that I like the looks of - might have a go at one if a certain online store offers up a good after Christmas discount
Wilke actually has the best price on them and when I almost pulled the trigger it showed free shipping
Although - it all really depends on the magnitude of after Christmas online sales discounts offered. Not that I need anything more pipe or tobacco wise but if JRCigars offers a deal like they did for Black Friday 40percent off I may go that route instead 🌮🍟🍕
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

rekamepip wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:45 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:07 pm
rekamepip wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:06 pm

Yep there are a couple small Rossi pipes that I like the looks of - might have a go at one if a certain online store offers up a good after Christmas discount
Wilke actually has the best price on them and when I almost pulled the trigger it showed free shipping
Although - it all really depends on the magnitude of after Christmas online sales discounts offered. Not that I need anything more pipe or tobacco wise but if JRCigars offers a deal like they did for Black Friday 40percent off I may go that route instead 🌮🍟🍕
More often than not the sites insist on the adult signature required shipping to send me anything here in the land of fruits and nuts. That pisses me off to the point of not ordering no matter how good a deal is
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Tsal wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:40 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Remember ... pipes are like women

Maybe a feather weight pipe would bring the impulse back

:lol:
:lol: that is my style tho, feather weight that is...
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I've been seriously eyeballing the Rossi piccolo or ropp etudiant lines. Very light (which I've grown to love) and smaller chambers on average
I was talking about the women. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:23 pm
Like my pipe collection, I'm sticking with what I got :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:58 pm
Tsal wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:23 pm

Like my pipe collection, I'm sticking with what I got :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Remember ... pipes are like women

Maybe a feather weight pipe would bring the impulse back

:lol:
Absolutely . Lightweight smaller pipes are very much desirable !! Ive a number of them ... it all started with Kaywoodie Campus pipes
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:06 am
Absolutely . Lightweight smaller pipes are very much desirable !! Ive a number of them ... it all started with Kaywoodie Campus pipes
I don't even reach for my heavier pipes anymore. It all started with the belge that weighs 17g. I think the heaviest pipe I use on a regular basis is the Nuttens cutty at like 23g or some such
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Peterson Sherlock Holmes Christmas pipe from 2021. Unsmoked. Copper band. Stunning.

I have a huge love for Sherlock Holmes and all things copper. When I saw this for sale at a steal of a price I had to get it. Image
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

pipedrum22 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:11 am Peterson Sherlock Holmes Christmas pipe from 2021. Unsmoked. Copper band. Stunning.

I have a huge love for Sherlock Holmes and all things copper. When I saw this for sale at a steal of a price I had to get it. Image
Holy shit thats stellar !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:59 pm
pipedrum22 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:11 am Peterson Sherlock Holmes Christmas pipe from 2021. Unsmoked. Copper band. Stunning.

Holy shit thats stellar !!
I’ve been eyeing the Peterson Sherlock Holmes series. Good first choice as I’m sure I’ll buy more from that series 😂
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”