Latest Tobacco Purchase 2022

Wildcat
Codger in Training

My son gave me a crisp Benjamin for Christmas with instructions to by a pipe or tobacco. I opted for tobacco. It should arrive next week.

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Wildcat wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:37 pm My son gave me a crisp Benjamin for Christmas with instructions to by a pipe or tobacco. I opted for tobacco. It should arrive next week.

Some of my favorites! Your son sounds like a great kid. Congratulations!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Silver
Certified Codger

Placed my first order with Peretti yesterday morning, ETA is Thursday. 4 blends, 4 oz. each - No. 111, 333, 52 and Cuban Mixture.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:55 pm
Wildcat wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:37 pm My son gave me a crisp Benjamin for Christmas with instructions to by a pipe or tobacco. I opted for tobacco. It should arrive next week.

Some of my favorites! Your son sounds like a great kid. Congratulations!
Thanks KK, and yes, he is. He's had his troubles, but at 30, which is apparently the new 20 so I've read and been told, he's really coming around. He took a job at the fill plant (welding and specialty gases) and welding supply store where I work. He actually has my old job on what we call the fill island, minus the backup delivery driving I did and still do. (He doesn't have a CDL) They moved me into the store and counter sales. He's fitting right in and has about 6 more dads now keeping an eye on him!

I'm looking forward to the SP whiskey, I haven't had any in a long while. It was a staple in my rotation for a long time and I just let it get away from me. Best whiskey tobacco I've tried and the price is right. The pouch of cherry is going to be used to whip up that @Ruffinogold home brew cherry of his. The rest is old school burley👍
Riff89

Orders in.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Riff89 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:20 pm Image

Orders in.
Good stuff there !!
Riff89

rekamepip wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:37 pm
Riff89 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:20 pm Image

Orders in.
Good stuff there !!
I’m pretty excited to try the five brothers. I want to see if it’s as strong as it’s said to be.
Silver
Certified Codger

So, got my shipment of four blends from Peretti today. Came in a mailer (padded envelope). I knew there was a problem before I even picked the package up off the porch. I'd ordered 4 oz. of four different blends. I knew that mailer couldn't possibly have a lb. of tobacco in it. The mailer contained 1 oz. of each blend! Sent them an e-mail explaining things. I got a response from them within a couple hours, admitting they'd made a mistake on my order, apologizing profusely, and explained they'd send the rest of the order right away. They followed up with a phone call to me, further apologizing for the mistake and explained that the rest of my order was sent out this afternoon. They also threw in a sample of another blend, to make up for things! This is what customer service is like when you care about your business and customers. They've got a loyal customer for life here! Just wanted to share.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Silver wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:14 pm So, got my shipment of four blends from Peretti today. Came in a mailer (padded envelope). I knew there was a problem before I even picked the package up off the porch. I'd ordered 4 oz. of four different blends. I knew that mailer couldn't possibly have a lb. of tobacco in it. The mailer contained 1 oz. of each blend! Sent them an e-mail explaining things. I got a response from them within a couple hours, admitting they'd made a mistake on my order, apologizing profusely, and explained they'd send the rest of the order right away. They followed up with a phone call to me, further apologizing for the mistake and explained that the rest of my order was sent out this afternoon. They also threw in a sample of another blend, to make up for things! This is what customer service is like when you care about your business and customers. They've got a loyal customer for life here! Just wanted to share.
Thanks for the share! It's good to hear.
Wildcat
Codger in Training