Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:28 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:25 pm

I inject it between the toes ....
I'm an eyeball man myself.

Obviously , thus destroying your play doh receptors
My receptors are fine, Play-Doh or otherwise, I'm thinking your's are clogged from years of both drug and gooper abuse.

By the way, when you say between the toes... You have webbed feet, so under over or through the webbing?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:43 am

My receptors are fine, Play-Doh or otherwise, I'm thinking your's are clogged from years of both drug and gooper abuse.

By the way, when you say between the toes... You have webbed feet, so under over or through the webbing?
Are you implying that he's aquaman?
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Are you implying that he's aquaman?
Window Licker actually. I wouldn't sully Aquaman's good name.
Fidibusz

Today I visited Chesapeake Pipe and Cigar in Parole, MD, near Annapolis and maybe 20 miles from me. It was overwhelming. I took pictures but they somehow disappeared from my phone. Next time. Literally hundreds of jars of bulk tobacco and every tinned tobacco one could think of, along with Savinelli, Rossi, Peterson, and many different Missouri Meerschaum cobs. Also hardwood pipes and all kinds of miscellaneous pipe stuff.
Instead of the usual PSF one pound samples, I restrained myself to 1oz samples of PS Luxury bullseye Flake and GH Best Brown #2. Also got some pipe cleaners and Zippo Fluid. I will be going back with a list of things to try. He is having a 10 percent off sale on everything during November so I will return soon.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Fidibusz wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:58 pm Today I visited Chesapeake Pipe and Cigar in Parole, MD, near Annapolis and maybe 20 miles from me. It was overwhelming. I took pictures but they somehow disappeared from my phone. Next time. Literally hundreds of jars of bulk tobacco and every tinned tobacco one could think of, along with Savinelli, Rossi, Peterson, and many different Missouri Meerschaum cobs. Also hardwood pipes and all kinds of miscellaneous pipe stuff.
Instead of the usual PSF one pound samples, I restrained myself to 1oz samples of PS Luxury bullseye Flake and GH Best Brown #2. Also got some pipe cleaners and Zippo Fluid. I will be going back with a list of things to try. He is having a 10 percent off sale on everything during November so I will return soon.
A pipe and tobacco like that within 20 miles must be Nice! Dangerously NiCE !
Fidibusz

rekamepip wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:15 pm
Fidibusz wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:58 pm Today I visited Chesapeake Pipe and Cigar in Parole, MD, near Annapolis and maybe 20 miles from me. It was overwhelming. I took pictures but they somehow disappeared from my phone. Next time. Literally hundreds of jars of bulk tobacco and every tinned tobacco one could think of, along with Savinelli, Rossi, Peterson, and many different Missouri Meerschaum cobs. Also hardwood pipes and all kinds of miscellaneous pipe stuff.
A pipe and tobacco like that within 20 miles must be Nice! Dangerously NiCE !
I prefer the fact that cash has no audit trail when buying pipe stuff or bike stuff or radio stuff or banjo stuff. Luckily I only had 20 bucks with me.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Through it ... no pain no gain . But of course I dont feel it given the goopers dull the pain receptors
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:39 pm

Through it ... no pain no gain . But of course I dont feel it given the goopers dull the pain receptors
:lol:
kschatey

I received a nice care package from @Piping Abe on Sunday just before leaving for a short trip. Thank you, kind sir. I really appreciate it! Apparently it would have arrived days sooner had the USPS not dropped the ball on the logistics. This one was truly an explosion of sniff-worthy aromatic tobacco blends. Totally looking forward to digging into this goodness over the next week and upcoming holiday weekend!

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@kschatey enjoy :thumbs: