Gotta new knife.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

@ncrobb Here is my Dad's Boker, sorry I'm a bit late getting around to posting this. The handle is dry, it's time for some Lexol.
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

That is very cool. I’ve been thinking to try a stacked leather handle but haven’t gotten the right blade yet. I like that profile. I can see why your son is ready to take possession.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:03 pm That is very cool. I’ve been thinking to try a stacked leather handle but haven’t gotten the right blade yet. I like that profile. I can see why your son is ready to take possession.
It's really a great knife, my dad loves hunting and was very good at it...this knife along with his butcher knife has broken down more deer and a few bear since before before I was born. He gave my brother his butcher knife which lives buried in a box in his attic. Smh..

I have this fella in my living room.
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Tsal wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:27 pm
ncrobb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:03 pm That is very cool. I’ve been thinking to try a stacked leather handle but haven’t gotten the right blade yet. I like that profile. I can see why your son is ready to take possession.
It's really a great knife, my dad loves hunting and was very good at it...this knife along with his butcher knife has broken down more deer and a few bear since before before I was born. He gave my brother his butcher knife which lives buried in a box in his attic. Smh..

Beautiful Rug! You’re old man sounds like a cool dude!
ncrobb
Founding Member

Riff89 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:57 pm

Yeah, I bet he has stories.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thank you..This one was from Canada... He's not bad for a Folgers guy. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:09 pm

Yeah, I bet he has stories.
He could write a book or ten.
The Troll Whisperer