Some insight needed on retirement

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im not listing . Bubble has busted and though prices are still decent for a bit longer , its not in the stupid realm . I was wanting to take advantage of the stupid realm but moved too slow . No worries . I really have a killer place and the area isnt a shit show of the crap you see on the news , quite the opposite . The tourist issue is a drag , not because theyre bad people , but because the sense of community is diminished with folks that arent a part of the community clogging things up . Its the one thing that Ill have to contend with until I take advantage of the next stupid realm , of which I will be ready for .
This also gives me better time to discover the next place . i was gonna be in a rush about that and it was an issue . Ive got a savings buffer and I work and have no worries about any of that money stuff for the most part
Jennifer and I were leaning toward Virginia

Im good :thumbs:

Im gonna have a bash here soon and celebrate my home with my friends and family . It will probably have multiple bands , endless grilling and euphorics of one kind or another . People may end up naked in the creeks and thats ok :lol: .. hopefully it wont be me
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I haven't been naked in a creek with a bunch of people since Willie's 1975 4th of July Picnic. That land is a subdivision now. And they're building a development next to Luckenbach.
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:33 am I haven't been naked in a creek with a bunch of people since Willie's 1975 4th of July Picnic. That land is a subdivision now. And they're building a development next to Luckenbach.
Pictures or it didnt happen .. lol ............... just kidding
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:42 pm Im not listing . Bubble has busted and though prices are still decent for a bit longer , its not in the stupid realm . I was wanting to take advantage of the stupid realm but moved too slow . No worries . I really have a killer place and the area isnt a shit show of the crap you see on the news , quite the opposite . The tourist issue is a drag , not because theyre bad people , but because the sense of community is diminished with folks that arent a part of the community clogging things up . Its the one thing that Ill have to contend with until I take advantage of the next stupid realm , of which I will be ready for .
This also gives me better time to discover the next place . i was gonna be in a rush about that and it was an issue . Ive got a savings buffer and I work and have no worries about any of that money stuff for the most part
Jennifer and I were leaning toward Virginia

Im good :thumbs:

Im gonna have a bash here soon and celebrate my home with my friends and family . It will probably have multiple bands , endless grilling and euphorics of one kind or another . People may end up naked in the creeks and thats ok :lol: .. hopefully it wont be me
BYOB? Should I bring a covered dish?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
rekamepip
Codger in Training

When is the party?
Go to give me at least few day notice to drive that far
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

rekamepip wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:18 pm When is the party?
Go to give me at least few day notice to drive that far
Im wanting to do a bash during early Fall .. not too cold or too hot . Itll be Fall before we know it almost