Sample Trading?

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@mrpipster took me up on my offer and will have tobacco in hand soon. Hope you enjoy my friend!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Thanks man.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Which reminds me . I have red headed bombshell and the other yet to named blend in mailer padded pouches . I should mail thme out in the am or it will be monday . Im trying to think of what else to put in them

But to the point of the op ... Yeah , Id love to trade samples . Its something we should be doing most times because its fun
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:09 pm Which reminds me . I have red headed bombshell and the other yet to named blend in mailer padded pouches . I should mail thme out in the am or it will be monday . Im trying to think of what else to put in them

But to the point of the op ... Yeah , Id love to trade samples . Its something we should be doing most times because its fun
What are you looking for?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:25 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:09 pm Which reminds me . I have red headed bombshell and the other yet to named blend in mailer padded pouches . I should mail thme out in the am or it will be monday . Im trying to think of what else to put in them

Nothing in particular , really . Just something new to me or one I havent had for a time
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:54 pm

Nothing in particular , really . Just something new to me or one I havent had for a time
Ever try Mc Barren Vanilla flake?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:06 pm

I remember when it came out and I dont recall if I have . I probably havent . That would be one to try
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:08 pm
mrpipster wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:06 pm

I remember when it came out and I dont recall if I have . I probably havent . That would be one to try
Ok. Any from the list on page 1?
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

A BIG thank you to @Piping Abe for sending me a very generous amount of samples to try. Thanks @Piping Abe !
Come on guys I have alot of tobacco to trade. Just post here what you are wanting to try.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

mrpipster wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:03 pm A BIG thank you to @Piping Abe for sending me a very generous amount of samples to try. Thanks @Piping Abe !
Come on guys I have alot of tobacco to trade. Just post here what you are wanting to try.
Glad that it got to you! I hope you enjoy, and anything that your not partial to, feel free to pass along!