What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm I had some sort of Ashton with a rough wrapper.
You described it perfectly. :thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Puff nstuff

Citizen B wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:46 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm I had some sort of Ashton with a rough wrapper.
You described it perfectly. :thumbs:
:lol:

I think it was called a half corona, or something along those lines.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Dm honey sport. In this heat these are magical
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:22 pm Dm honey sport. In this heat these are magical
Always good to hear of a nice hot weather smoke ... thank you :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

DM Honey Sports are sumthin' alright. I love 'em.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Puff nstuff

Another Ashton half corona this morning.
A decent smoke, but I won't be buying more of these.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm Another Ashton half corona this morning.
In the unlikely event you and I ever meet face-to-face, please remind to shake your hand twice---once because it is a pleasure to meet you and take your measure in person, twice because I want to congratulate on this forthright and honest review. You told us all we need to know. Thank you.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Puff nstuff

Citizen B wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm Another Ashton half corona this morning.
In the unlikely event you and I ever meet face-to-face, please remind to shake your hand twice---once because it is a pleasure to meet you and take your measure in person, twice because I want to congratulate on this forthright and honest review. You told us all we need to know. Thank you.
I sincerely hope we do meet one day, Matthew. I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting, unhindered by distance and the limitations of technology. I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience.
I'll be sure to notify you the next time my travels take me to New Orleans. And we'll smoke together, and introduce our wives to one another; like you, I have a great one. :thumbs:
Wildcat
Codger in Training

DM Honey Sport
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:10 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:32 pm
I sincerely hope we do meet one day, Matthew. I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting, unhindered by distance and the limitations of technology. I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience.
I'll be sure to notify you the next time my travels take me to New Orleans. And we'll smoke together, and introduce our wives to one another; like you, I have a great one. :thumbs:
I am about to go radio silent for awhile to fly under the radar but, I felt an urge to respond to this. Thank you, Puff.

"I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting...."

Be careful what you wish for.

"I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience."

People seem to find it a mixed blessing, but, overall, I cannot argue with that assessment. They always go out of their way to come back for more.

"I have a great one."

I wasn't aware that I sing Mrs. King's praises on PSF. I probably do because it does come naturally, like breathing. A good wife is a treasure. They make us better men. I wouldn't trade Mrs. King for the world. I am sure you feel the same about Mrs. Stuff. God bless them.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.