Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Tsal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:36 pm Here's to low cholesterol!Image
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Silver
Certified Codger

I'm sipping some health benefits tonight, courtesy of Four Roses Small Batch. Very thoughtful of them!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Silver wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:22 am I'm sipping some health benefits tonight, courtesy of Four Roses Small Batch. Very thoughtful of them!
I like sarcasm. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

I once met an older gentleman who was noticeably hammered at a hotel and got to shooting the breeze with him. He said he wasn’t much of a drinker normally and I watched him pour a glass of bourbon and he filled the glass about 3/4 full when I asked him why so much he said it’s only an oz. I told him that was way more than an oz and he said my grandson says 4 fingers worth is an oz. Then it registered that his grandson was talking pot lol that was always the eyeball measurement for an oz of the devils lettuce or so I have heard. I bet that guy had about a pint and a half of liquor in him and I had to explain fluid ozs vs weight ozs. I’m not sure it all made sense to him but I guess I narc’d his grandson out that day lol.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I had a healthy weekend.
ever forward
Tsal
Forum Decorum

arturo7 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:11 am I had a healthy weekend.
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:32 pm I once met an older gentleman who was noticeably hammered at a hotel and got to shooting the breeze with him. He said he wasn’t much of a drinker normally and I watched him pour a glass of bourbon and he filled the glass about 3/4 full when I asked him why so much he said it’s only an oz. I told him that was way more than an oz and he said my grandson says 4 fingers worth is an oz. Then it registered that his grandson was talking pot lol that was always the eyeball measurement for an oz of the devils lettuce or so I have heard. I bet that guy had about a pint and a half of liquor in him and I had to explain fluid ozs vs weight ozs. I’m not sure it all made sense to him but I guess I narc’d his grandson out that day lol.
Fluid oz. vs weight oz. Always somebody raining on the parade. Graveyards are full of people who have had this discussion. :lol:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Here's once again to low cholesterol...I bought a set of fancy ice cube molds. My kids will get a kick out of them.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

:king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.