What Are You Smoking May 2022

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Wildcat wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:31 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm OJK in a (new to me) GBD Fantasy 9437 pot

Nice one Tom!
I am liking it!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:22 pm Today was an ok day . Meet with a relator and of course now that Im listing my home ... 2 weeks ago it started slowing down . The build back better is taking effect ... so Im stressed . Thankfully , properties are holding value for teh moment , so Im hoping things go well

Have any of you guys ever played the Defender video game ? If so , remember when you lost all the sticks [ " humans " ] and everything blew up and you ended up in space and all the aliens were coming at you at the same time ....... thats a good analogy of my brain currently . I swear.

Smoking crack out of a glass pipe .. lol . Just kidding

Solani ABF in a rusticated Savinelli Tevere Prince
Have you done your homework and decided where you will relocate to?

Mac Baren Virginia #1 . . . Tinsky Pot . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a GBD Fantasy 9437 pot - got to get the "new" smoked out of it

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Bulldog.
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Haunted Bookshop in the Tuesday cob. Ate dinner, heading back into the workshop.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

In a weird mood so I packed about half a bowl of ogden's walnut topped with a single coin of whiskey twist topped with three sails in the trey rice prince
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

simplepipes wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:02 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:22 pm Today was an ok day . Meet with a relator and of course now that Im listing my home ... 2 weeks ago it started slowing down . The build back better is taking effect ... so Im stressed . Thankfully , properties are holding value for teh moment , so Im hoping things go well

Have any of you guys ever played the Defender video game ? If so , remember when you lost all the sticks [ " humans " ] and everything blew up and you ended up in space and all the aliens were coming at you at the same time ....... thats a good analogy of my brain currently . I swear.

Smoking crack out of a glass pipe .. lol . Just kidding

Solani ABF in a rusticated Savinelli Tevere Prince
Have you done your homework and decided where you will relocate to?

Mac Baren Virginia #1 . . . Tinsky Pot . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
Im trying to narrow it down . Honestly , I dont know where yet . I have a plan B if I need more time after the closing

Im fixin to sit on the porch and smoke a cigar and drink bourbon . Not sure what cigar yet but the bourbon will be Ezra Brooks 90 proof . Its as good as Evan Williams or better . I just finished off some BBQ pork that was off the chart
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I always liked Ezra Brooks. Fine whiskey that doesn't empty the wallet.
God and Texas!
Fidibusz

Busy day and AWOL from posting. Smoked Half and Half and Haunted Bookshop in a Missouri Pride and a Rossi Vittoria all day. Vet visit for the mother cat that doesn’t belong to me, paid the water bill, and other miscellaneous stuff. And for some reason yet to be revealed, I am in the Dog House. Currently smoking Half and Half in a Missouri Pride.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Fidibusz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:57 pm for some reason yet to be revealed, I am in the Dog House.
Its always that way, isn’t it?