Briarville- Top Notch

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I recently purchased an Unsmoked Brigham 7-Dot. The pipe was gorgeous. Except the stem was oxidized and lost its luster. The Dots were also barely visible. I sent it on it’s way to Briarville for a stem cleaning, due to the rarity of this pipe i’d rather not do it myself. Rich emailed me every time along the process and stated they have a 2 week turnaround time, which I was completely fine with. Lo and behold I sent my pipe in and got it back the same week! And it looks outstanding. I’d reccomend Brairville to anyone in need of some real good pipe repair and for their outstanding customer service! Before and After pics:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:38 pm I recently purchased an Unsmoked Brigham 7-Dot. The pipe was gorgeous. Except the stem was oxidized and lost its luster. The Dots were also barely visible. I sent it on it’s way to Briarville for a stem cleaning, due to the rarity of this pipe i’d rather not do it myself. Rich emailed me every time along the process and stated they have a 2 week turnaround time, which I was completely fine with. Lo and behold I sent my pipe in and got it back the same week! And it looks outstanding. I’d reccomend Brairville to anyone in need of some real good pipe repair and for their outstanding customer service! Before and After pics:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Wow! A hell of a job was done there. Looks great!
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've always heard really good things about briarville for resto work. If you're in the social media thing there's a guy who goes by radpipes that does excellent work as well
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

Very nice!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Fantastic !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.