My wife has family in Roanoke Rapids.
I live in Texas.
You got a car ... start drivin ya bastid
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
CoreyR
Founding Member

As soon as CORPS posts the fine details I will put a link on here for it.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

CoreyR wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 am As soon as CORPS posts the fine details I will put a link on here for it.
I let my wife know about it . She asked what it would cost . I said Id deduct the cash from the booze and hooker allotment to cover it . That didnt go over well , so dont use that ... just saying
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 pm
CoreyR wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 am As soon as CORPS posts the fine details I will put a link on here for it.
My wife wanted me to "give up something for lent. "
Telling her that I was going to give up illegal drugs and hookers did not go over well either.

I let my wife know about it . She asked what it would cost . I said Id deduct the cash from the booze and hooker allotment to cover it . That didnt go over well , so dont use that ... just saying
CoreyR
Founding Member

CORPS finally put out details. I'm at the doctor's so I have to put up more information on a bit. Meanwhile, here is the flyer and you can do a search for their FB page.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Well, another update from CORPS. They cancelled the show, suddenly and with no warning. The reason they have given, in their FB page, is that not enough vendors have signed up.
No Richmond pipe show again this year.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well heck.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Seriously .... that blows . Lol , maybe the only people smoking a pipe anymore are the people on the various forums . If thats the case .... there are some definite hoarders out there ... stop it ya bastids

Im sorry to hear it cause I was really looking forward to going out there . I cleared it with the wife and I told those I work with that I wouldnt be available around then . Plus , anyone that was wanting to sell there , obviously cant and that sucks even more

The end of the world is coming soon , I swear
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

CoreyR wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:46 am Image
Well, another update from CORPS. They cancelled the show, suddenly and with no warning. The reason they have given, in their FB page, is that not enough vendors have signed up.
No Richmond pipe show again this year.
👎
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
CoreyR
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 pm
My wife asked what I would give up for lent this past spring. Take my word for it guys, "hooked and illegal drugs" doesn't work there either.