Sutliff Moroccan Spice

motie2

Has anyone tried the new Sutliff Moroccan Spice?

Sounds similar to the HU offering....
kschatey

Nope, but sounds vaguely exotic and something that I'd like to try. I don't have any plans to purchase more tobacco any time soon though. :(
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

motie2 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:47 pm Has anyone tried the new Sutliff Moroccan Spice?

Sounds similar to the HU offering....
I hadnt even heard of it .. but I know Id try it :D
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Jlando19

I almost grabbed a tin when I picked up some of the C&D Anthology last night. I did not though. Useless reply I know.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Can someone post a link to description? I'll be darned if I can find one. "Spice" is a little vague. I would definitely try something with tumeric, coriander, black pepper and cinnamon.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 pm Can someone post a link to description? I'll be darned if I can find one. "Spice" is a little vague. I would definitely try something with tumeric, coriander, black pepper and cinnamon.
Even the hipsters over at skinny jeans central don't give much beyond "spice"
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:03 pm
Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 pm Can someone post a link to description? I'll be darned if I can find one. "Spice" is a little vague. I would definitely try something with tumeric, coriander, black pepper and cinnamon.
:lol:

Moroccan should be more than just a name, y'know? I mean that's a pretty specific wheelhouse.

Where is skinny jean central by the way? Is there a coupon code? I'm shopping for a friend.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
kschatey

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:03 pm
If you are talking about SP.com, then I think you meant to say, "melange of spice." :lol:
Last edited by kschatey on Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kschatey

Now that is exactly what "Moroccan spice" conjures in my mind and has my mouth watering. If it's anything like that I would buy enough to fill the bath tub and just lounge in it's fine aroma all day long gently sipping on pipe after pipe of it while sipping sweet mint tea.

Didn't Vauen make an Oriental blend at some point that was named that not because it contained Oriental leaf, but because it was flavored with coriander? Anybody ever try it? I'd like to hear what it was like and if it was good. Definitely sounded unique.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

A while back I wanted to bake Moroccan Style dinner rolls. The recipe called for dried thyme, but the dried thyme that was in my pantry had been there for like 10 years.. but I said the hell with it, and I used it anyway because...

I love that Old Thyme Moroccan Roll!!
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.