Person of Interest

Wildcat wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:47 pm
Horndog
someone has to make that a cob
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:46 pm
sisyphus wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:10 am He posted one of my dating guides in full on his site. I reached out to him and told him I was flattered, but please link to my content and not post my content in its entirety on his site with no link to my site. He got butthurt and removed my content.
Internet IP has its own set of good manners, and he did not use good manners, and thought I was a jerk for telling him the right way to use my (or anyone else's) content within his own.
I mistook Dating , as in age , for Dating .. as in chicks :lol:
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Jlando19

I’ve emailed with Steve a few times about different pipe stands. They are all at his brothers house apparently and his brother is always on vacation every time I try to get a hold of him.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Hawkwood

Mr Laug certainly knows how to restore pipes. Many good techniques in his blog. Sales are another matter. I tried to buy one of his pipes once that was listed for sale. Was told it sold the day before. Pointless.
Woodrow1953

I’m in the midst of repairing a plastic (can think of the correct word atm) stem with a hole in it. A little Vaseline on a pipe cleaner, and dabbing crazy glue in the hole. It’s a wonderful JSP. I’ve repaired the bottom, but it also has a whole on the top.
His tips are wonderful, but remember repairs do to take time. Crazy glue is non toxic once dry. I’ve often wondered if one can use JB weld for black stems but not sure if it’s non toxic after drying. I’ll post a few pics for the process.
Bill Wood
Melfort, Sk, Canada
Non profit web developer
Retired broadcaster

Stanwell / Brigham / Peterson
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:41 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:47 pm
Horndog
someone has to make that a cob
:lol: :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Woodrow1953 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:13 am I’m in the midst of repairing a plastic (can think of the correct word atm) stem with a hole in it. A little Vaseline on a pipe cleaner, and dabbing crazy glue in the hole. It’s a wonderful JSP. I’ve repaired the bottom, but it also has a whole on the top.
His tips are wonderful, but remember repairs do to take time. Crazy glue is non toxic once dry. I’ve often wondered if one can use JB weld for black stems but not sure if it’s non toxic after drying. I’ll post a few pics for the process.
Looking forward to it!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom