General Observation

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am not here to introduce myself. If you do not know me yet, you will soon enough if you poke around the nooks and crannies of PSF where angels fear to tread. I am here in the light of day to make a general observation and I cannot think of anywhere else to put this observation where everyone will find it.

There has been a lot of activity on the forum recently. I haven't been much active here recently but I had to go back three pages in the archives to find something I had already read, and even after that there was more I hadn't read. That was only, like, two days ago. It is not just the Phantom Box Pass that has stirred up all this activity. All sorts of new threads have opened up recently. It has all been very interesting to read.

It is nice to see a healthy pulse in the PSF community. We have a good group here. I never detect anything but camaraderie in the posts. The conversation is civil and the tone is always good-natured.

I do not know how many new members we have had recently but I do know that there has been a lot of bonhomie and well-wishing all around. It is very heartening to go through the recent archives.

Keep up the good work, my friends. It is a pleasure to know you all. :king: :lurk:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well said. Work and personal life distracts me from time to time but I know I can pop in here for a smile.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Jlando19

I’m here for the general betterment of the community as much is within my ability!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Middle Earth

+1 and nice general observation in the OP
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

This is one of my favorite spots on the internet. Glad to be here
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Me too. Life and stuff kept me away for a good while, but it's been good to be able to just fit back in like I was never away.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:16 pm This is one of my favorite spots on the internet. Glad to be here
My only spot on the internet.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
kschatey

Wildcat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 am
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:16 pm This is one of my favorite spots on the internet. Glad to be here
My only spot on the internet.
Wait, I thought PSF = the entirety of the Internet. Maybe more space/time physics and stuff is involved that I'm not aware about?
Middle Earth

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:22 am Me too. Life and stuff kept me away for a good while, but it's been good to be able to just fit back in like I was never away.
We were lesser without you and are greater with you. Same for all the members, as this is an exceptional group of individuals.
But life is more important....obviously