The August Brylon Challenge™ 2022

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:44 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:43 pm
Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:43 pm I've never had one. I've looked at them to play along but never jumped. Someone shout out an etailer who can get me one quick like so I can be a playuh.

@Kevin Keith is on my last nerve and I want his monkey off my back. Helpabrudda!!
I think WV smoke shop has some. Or the usual ebay / etsy gamble
Sadly, they don’t. :(
I was just browsing again and they do have a couple but in the estate pipes section and they are mighty proud of them
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I wanted a nice TheSmoke or ThePipe. But all the ones I see always have super charred rims. Theres one guy who has a collection of almost every shape and color. He has a website about the pipes.

http://www.thepipe.info/index.html
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:52 pm I wanted a nice TheSmoke or ThePipe. But all the ones I see always have super charred rims. Theres one guy who has a collection of almost every shape and color. He has a website about the pipes.

Yep, Billie Taylor’s site! There’s a discussion somewhere here on PSF but I’m not sure where. Probably in one of the past ABC pages.

http://thepipe.info/index.html
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:50 pm

I was just browsing again and they do have a couple but in the estate pipes section and they are mighty proud of them
But Beards, both are a RARE PIPE !!!

Three exclamation point rare is really, really,really rare on the Couric scale!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:38 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:50 pm

But Beards, both are a RARE PIPE !!!

Three exclamation point rare is really, really,really rare on the Couric scale!
:lol: they're definitely hard selling a few items
kschatey

Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:43 pm I've never had one. I've looked at them to play along but never jumped. Someone shout out an etailer who can get me one quick like so I can be a playuh.

@Kevin Keith is on my last nerve and I want his monkey off my back. Helpabrudda!!
Mine came from eBay when I was on the hunt for a Y-B prince to complete the K-Y-M prince trifecta. It wasn't advertised as brylon and so I didn't really know until I got it, but it was good condition and barely smoked. Seems to smoke okay and now I can finally play along on one of these monthly specials!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:15 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:52 pm I wanted a nice TheSmoke or ThePipe. But all the ones I see always have super charred rims. Theres one guy who has a collection of almost every shape and color. He has a website about the pipes.

Yep, Billie Taylor’s site! There’s a discussion somewhere here on PSF but I’m not sure where. Probably in one of the past ABC pages.

http://thepipe.info/index.html
That site is a master class.

You won't waste time therein. You will invest your time learning something you can use later in life.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Search no more!
I gotcha covered

Just plundered my pipe stash found one and buffed it up real good so the natural grain will shine through for ya

I’ll pop it I. The mail tomorrow and hopefully you’ll be in with us cool cats for the Brylon challenge
Wildcat
Codger in Training

rekamepip wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:57 pm

Search no more!
I gotcha covered

Just plundered my pipe stash found one and buffed it up real good so the natural grain will shine through for ya

I’ll pop it I. The mail tomorrow and hopefully you’ll be in with us cool cats for the Brylon challenge
You sir are a Prince! You are absolutely too much... I'm almost sorry what I did in the PBxP box now. Mea culpa.

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:01 pm
rekamepip wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:57 pm

Search no more!
I gotcha covered

You sir are a Prince! You are absolutely too much... I'm almost sorry what I did in the PBxP box now. Mea culpa.

Never apologize for anything in a box pass. I threw the baggie of frenchy's sunzabitches in it after my glowing review in the WAYS thread :lol: