New Member From Canada

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Dr Watson wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:58 am Good morning,

I've come to the realization, after frequenting forums for more than 12 years, that I don't have much left to say.
I don't see the point, then, of remaining a member on any forum.
It's time for me to carry on to other ventures and interests while, still, smoking my pipes, of course.
You guys are a good bunch but I kindly ask an administrator to delete my account.
Thank you. Happy puffing. ;)
Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Bruyere 4102.

We’re sorry to see you go after so short a time. We don’t delete accounts on PSF , all you have to do is stop posting.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'll miss your posts, sir.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I haven't had much to say for the last 13 years at PSF but it's fun shooting the shit with your online pals.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:04 am I haven't had much to say for the last 13 years at PSF but it's fun shooting the shit with your online pals.
Yup!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Middle Earth

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:27 am
Dr Watson wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:58 am Good morning,

I've come to the realization, after frequenting forums for more than 12 years, that I don't have much left to say.
I don't see the point, then, of remaining a member on any forum.
It's time for me to carry on to other ventures and interests while, still, smoking my pipes, of course.
You guys are a good bunch but I kindly ask an administrator to delete my account.
Thank you. Happy puffing. ;)
Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Bruyere 4102.
We’re sorry to see you go after so short a time. We don’t delete accounts on PSF , all you have to do is stop posting.
God Speed...you will be missed

I am on a survival forum and it is funny when people ask to have their account's deleated. First it is a hard no, we don't delete accounts, followed by posts using trigger words for the Feds.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:53 am
Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:04 am I haven't had much to say for the last 13 years at PSF but it's fun shooting the shit with your online pals.
Yup!
Double yup. I'm here for the shenanigans and poonduffery.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom