Hello from Massachusetts

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The Sherpa wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:12 pm Hi folks,

Just wanted to pop in, say “hi”, and introduce myself.

A few pipe related facts about me:

Some of my current hobbies include; reading, journaling, fountain pens, building computers, taking my Jeep out on the trails, and photography.

My other guilty pleasure, besides a good pipe, is a good dram. I enjoy all whisk(e)y, but must say bourbon is my favorite. Michter’s Sour Mash and Old Forester 1910 are my two current go to’s.

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all!

- The Sherpa
I am not going to say that is TMI, but, for me, that was too much information. So, where in Massachusetts are you from?

We share some like hobbies, though I would call them habits. They are reading, journaling, and fountain pens. I have five Lamys. I don't need to spend more than that because I tend to lose things. They were all different colors when I first bought them, but, because they parts are all interchangeable, now they are all different colors in parts, like the Partridge Family fountain pen.

Where do you live in Massachusetts? Leominster? Pittsfield? The eastern part of the state is very different from the western part of the state. I lived in Dorchester for a few years.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Nhsmoker

Citizen B wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:16 pm
Nhsmoker wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:51 am Where in Mass are you from? I am your neighbor to the north.(NH) I used to get together with other pipe smokers in fall river.
I love Fall River. It is my favorite city in Massachusetts.
It is a beautiful city. The pipe and cigar store there was very nice too I believe it was/is called the old firehouse.