English and Balkan differences.

Dr Watson

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:58 pm Here ... this will frig you guys up . Latakia is an oriental .. just saying :lol:
Absolutely. :D
I read an article where Russ Ouellette, Mary & Mike McNiel, and others explained their interpretation of a Balkan Mixture. Unsurprisingly, they all had a different conception of it.
That does not help clarifying things, does it? :mrgreen:
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
KPDEdmAB

Pirates Passion was 7 parts Diamond Head, 7 parts Domino, and 2 parts Latakia. Diamond Head was a mild English flavoured with Tonka Bean, Domino was a Toasted Vanilla cavendish.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hers the other thing to frig it all up ..... Take , as an example , MacBaren Scottish Mixture . Scottish Mixture , which I find rather enjoyable , is a blend made by the Danes that they call Scottish Mixture . But is it a Scottisah mixture .... probably not to Scotts . So , its Scottish in the Danish perspective of what a Scottish is ... to them .

The Balkan , English , Scottsih etc ... " debate " .. exists because people like to write about things .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 pm Hers the other thing to frig it all up ..... Take , as an example , MacBaren Scottish Mixture . Scottish Mixture , which I find rather enjoyable , is a blend made by the Danes that they call Scottish Mixture . But is it a Scottisah mixture .... probably not to Scotts . So , its Scottish in the Danish perspective of what a Scottish is ... to them .

The Balkan , English , Scottsih etc ... " debate " .. exists because people like to write about things .
You read my mind. I am glad you saved me the time.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:10 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 pm Hers the other thing to frig it all up ..... Take , as an example , MacBaren Scottish Mixture . Scottish Mixture , which I find rather enjoyable , is a blend made by the Danes that they call Scottish Mixture . But is it a Scottisah mixture .... probably not to Scotts . So , its Scottish in the Danish perspective of what a Scottish is ... to them .

You read my mind. I am glad you saved me the time.
Always at your service :bow:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.