Great Dane

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I just opened a pouch of Great Dane by MM. It has been on my desk for months. I don't remember if I bought it or if someone sent to me. If someone sent it to me, allow me to say, "Thank you," here. I appreciate it.

I ran out of cigars recently so I have been smoking a lot of Super-Value something-or-other. I think it is buttered rum. It doesn't matter. It's burley. It has given me tongue bite. Don't judge me.

I needed to change this up to something milder but just as tasty. This pouch of Great Dane has been at my elbow for so long that I cannot remember. I know it has not been a year. Why not finally give this Great Dane a try? I did.

I am glad I did.

A deep, sweet Cavendish blend with notes of dark cherry and fragrant vanilla.

I don't think much of MM blends as a general rule. I doubt I will buy this again. I don't buy many pipes anymore, let alone cobs. How many workhorses does a simple man need? This Great Dane blend, though, its taste is smooth as new flannel. Great Dane is a balm to the tongue.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Three bowls later, it's like Velvet, but it doesn't taste like Play-Doh.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Middle Earth

I generally like the MM blends.
Puff nstuff

I have only tried one MM tobacco, but I like it a lot. Any time I have a hankering for latakia, it's one of the blends I reach for - the American Patriot.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Dr Watson

I have tried a couple of them when they were originally released. Unfortunately, what I remember is a bit vague.
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.