Peterson Pipe of the Year 2022

Dr Watson

I haven't seen any discussion about this release. In case anyone has an interest, I have noticed that there are some available at My Smoking Shop UK: 1 Heritage, a few rustic and a few sandblast. Prices are better than in the U.S. and, upon checkout, VAT is waived, which brings the total cost down a further 16.5%, or so.

Right here: https://mysmokingshop.co.uk/pipes/peter ... age-Smooth

Enjoy the upcoming weekend, gents. :)
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
kschatey

Nice. I don't have any Peterson pipes, so I don't plan to start!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

kschatey wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:52 am Nice. I don't have any Peterson pipes, so I don't plan to start!
:lol: You kill me!!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:52 am Nice. I don't have any Peterson pipes, so I don't plan to start!
You ain't missing anything. Apologies to the Pete fans but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Dr Watson

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:20 pm
You ain't missing anything. Apologies to the Pete fans but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere
I'm not crazy about the brand, myself either. However, I know this POTY is seeked as strongly as last year's, so I'm passing the scoop on to the fans. ;)
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Dr Watson wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:28 pm
I'm not crazy about the brand, myself either. However, I know this POTY is seeked as strongly as last year's, so I'm passing the scoop on to the fans. ;)
Yeah. Their fans are really a rabid bunch especially for the poy. I had a couple of old ones and they were good smokers
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:33 pm
Dr Watson wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Yeah. Their fans are really a rabid bunch especially for the poy. I had a couple of old ones and they were good smokers
I have kept only two. Both estates, both good smokers.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but the three cheap Petes I've got are all good smokers.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-