Greater Kansas City Pipe Club Show This Weekend

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:58 pm
simplepipes wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:38 pm Lost interest in pipe shows . . .

-sp
Will count you as a no......I am agnostic on pipe shows....but it is supposed to be fun... right ?
I’m that way about gun shows now. All the ones I’ve been to the last many years have been about half guns and half beef jerky/homemade soap/aluminum siding salesman and everything else under the sun besides guns. I think I would enjoy a pipe show though. I have never been to one.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:41 am
Middle Earth wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:58 pm
simplepipes wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:38 pm Lost interest in pipe shows . . .

-sp
Will count you as a no......I am agnostic on pipe shows....but it is supposed to be fun... right ?
I’m that way about gun shows now. All the ones I’ve been to the last many years have been about half guns and half beef jerky/homemade soap/aluminum siding salesman and everything else under the sun besides guns. I think I would enjoy a pipe show though. I have never been to one.
Same with Flea Markets. Half to a quarter is actually flea market the rest is cheap Chinese crap and food.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Middle Earth

Agree with all the posts...boat shows, estate sales, auctions, flea markets, gun shows, concerts, whatever. Been there ...a lot, done that...a lot. But I have my reasons to go. So I will make the most of it. This may be my first and last pipe show. But as always, my intention is to enjoy myself to the highest degree possible. Would do the Vegas show 100%. Love staying at the Four Seasons in Mandaly Bay ....two days is about all I can enjoy. So to those going to the Vegas show, enjoy.