Pressed 22 Crumble Cake

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:39 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:00 pm Alright, I am smoking this Cobblestone Limited Pressed 22 Crumble Cake. This is the one we are supposed to be all hyped about, right? I have the right tin, right? Cobblestone? "A wonderful mild Aromatic with a base of Virginia's, burley, and Cavendish. The light topping imports delightful notes of fruit and honey, leaving room for the tart, grassy Vigininias and nutty Burleys,....Etc, etc."

My one word review on whether 22 Crumble Cake is overrated or underrated? Overrated. I did not find this money well-spent. YMMV.
I haven’t liked anything i’ve tried from Cobblestone. Sorry to hear about your wasted money, mostly the shipping!
Oh really Abe? Have you had any of the ones that are produced overseas?
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I thought they were all the same. I’d try the aromatic ones though. Haven’t tried those. Sound good.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:24 pm I thought they were all the same. I’d try the aromatic ones though. Haven’t tried those. Sound good.
Some are made by sutliff and some are made by k&k overseas
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
kschatey

Did anybody try the Missouri Meerschaum Limited Edition Orchard Mist that was released?

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:42 am Did anybody try the Missouri Meerschaum Limited Edition Orchard Mist that was released?

Oh, good Lord. Please tell me this isn't real.

Why not have the peach tree in the eggplant patch? Where are the water droplets from the dog's mouth? Look at the dog's face. What is he doing to that barrel?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Silver
Certified Codger

The tin art looks like it came out of a coloring book.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I love the tin art on that. Its an aromatic blend. Id try it.
kschatey

Citizen B wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:24 am
kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:42 am Did anybody try the Missouri Meerschaum Limited Edition Orchard Mist that was released?

Why not have the peach tree in the eggplant patch? Where are the water droplets from the dog's mouth? Look at the dog's face. What is he doing to that barrel?
Oh it's real. Still available at tobaccopipes.com.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:02 pm

I'm being lazy. Lazy in an @Citizen B kind of lazy... Please post the description.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
kschatey

Wildcat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:48 pm
kschatey wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:02 pm

I'm being lazy. Lazy in an @Citizen B kind of lazy... Please post the description.
Orchard mist by Missouri Meerschaum is composed of a blend of Virginia and Burley tobaccos aged for 90 days in a peach brandy barrel before being pressed into a crumble cake, creating a light aromatic replete with rich tobacco flavor with notes of fruit and spice. This blend is a limited release, with only 1800 tins produced for 2022. 🍑