Serial Cereal addiction

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:01 pm Never had it , unfortunately . I would have remembered if I did because Owls were and are my favorite creature ... but Im sure Id have killed it

Most cocoa cereals disappointed me. Not enough flavor. Cocoa Pebbles were the exception. Fantastic on every level from texture to flavor to milk chocolatification.

Hey man , theres a semi cheap brand called Malt O meal ... they make versions of coco and fruity pebbles .... they double the flavor ! When you pop a bag .. you can smell it across the house . Itll make you crap colors but its worth it
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:20 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:01 pm Never had it , unfortunately . I would have remembered if I did because Owls were and are my favorite creature ... but Im sure Id have killed it

Most cocoa cereals disappointed me. Not enough flavor. Cocoa Pebbles were the exception. Fantastic on every level from texture to flavor to milk chocolatification.

Hey man , theres a semi cheap brand called Malt O meal ... they make versions of coco and fruity pebbles .... they double the flavor ! When you pop a bag .. you can smell it across the house . Itll make you crap colors but its worth it
Tie dyed turds were half the fun of those cereals
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Raisin Bran Crunch is the best cereal, fight me
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:25 pm Raisin Bran Crunch is the best cereal, fight me
OK , you win .... that stuff is really good . It has a lightly shiny coating that is the shimmer of God , man . I went through a phase of that one and need to revisit

Dont ever try the Skinners , if you havent already
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

sisyphus wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:25 pm Raisin Bran Crunch is the best cereal, fight me
I don't think I've ever had that one
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Puff nstuff

My 14 y/o boy is addicted to Honey Bunches of Crack, err, Oats. Me, I really like the Great Grains line from Post. And Kellogg's Smart Start, which feels healthy but has plenty o' sugar. I like it because it's super crunchy, but not devoid of flavor like super crunchy Grape Nuts, which seem like they could bust a molar if you were to go at it too enthusiastically.
My teenage daughter still goes cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and its Reese's stable mate.

Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Puff nstuff

But back in the day, I was all about the Sugar Smacks! And then the original Frosted Mini-Wheats. I couldn't do the Cap'n, too sweet even for me. But I did like Cocoa Puffs.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I like and still eat Grape-Nuts.
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Can’t do milk very often but peanut butter captain crunch is worth the risk of lactose intolerant upset stomach

Most the time I just eat them dry as a snack

Golden Grahams runner up with Life cereal in 3rd place when I feel like eating cereal as a healthy food 😀
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The other day I saw that Dunkin Donuts has a cereal ... donut cereal ... I dont know . Ill probably try it