Flabbergasted

kschatey

rekamepip wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:16 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:05 pm I had to PAY for my Rockcobs, but now it's the Brandon administration! 😁
I have typed in a response to this 5 times and erased it over and over again. I really don’t know what to say except “thank you “ for buying into the Rockcob Foundation early on and can assure you that your support made it possible for future generations to receive free junk until supply runs out (which was two days ago) :lol:
How can I contribute to the Rockcob Foundation? Please let me know. Seriously. I'm all but paying it forward when I can.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

kschatey wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:37 pm How can I contribute to the Rockcob Foundation? Please let me know. Seriously. I'm all but paying it forward when I can.
The pay it forward program is great Thank You!

but if you want to pick on anyone specific I’d say team up and pick on @Ronv69 it is about time he receives some wrath of the Phantom .
Blow up his mailbox ! He needs a new mailbox anyway
and you can always blame it on @Wildcat
That is what I’d do
:lol:
Wildcat
Codger in Training

rekamepip wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:15 am
kschatey wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:37 pm How can I contribute to the Rockcob Foundation? Please let me know. Seriously. I'm all but paying it forward when I can.

but if you want to pick on anyone specific I’d say team up and pick on @Ronv69 it is about time he receives some wrath of the Phantom .
That is what I’d do
Enough already! You've been saying this since preschool dude! Chill!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Ronv69
Founding Member

rekamepip wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:15 am

That is what I’d do
Nonononononono!! I have more tobacco and pipes than I can keep up with now. No more!!!
God and Texas!
Fidibusz

I too was flabbergasted to receive a package from @rekamepip. It arrived Thursday morning but I didn’t get a chance to open it until later that evening. The contents, minus a pouch of Five brothers is pictured here

The pipe is a delight and I have lots of tobacco to try. Thanks a million@rekamepip.
kschatey

Fidibusz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:46 am I too was flabbergasted to receive a package from @rekamepip. It arrived Thursday morning but I didn’t get a chance to open it until later that evening. The contents, minus a pouch of Five brothers is pictured here

The pipe is a delight and I have lots of tobacco to try. Thanks a million@rekamepip.
Cinammon coffee blend? Interesting. Enjoy!
kschatey

And yes, rock pipes are da bomb. Great smoke everytime so far. Best kept secret material.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

kschatey wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:31 am
Fidibusz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:46 am I too was flabbergasted to receive a package from @rekamepip. It arrived Thursday morning but I didn’t get a chance to open it until later that evening. The contents, minus a pouch of Five brothers is pictured here

Cinammon coffee blend? Interesting. Enjoy!
Right??!! Screams Rekamepipmas! 🎄
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Fidibusz

For the record, a pouch of Five Brothers was in the package also but somehow did not make it into the picture. Thanks again @rekamepip .
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Cinnamon Coffee blend. Damn that sounds good. Enjoy !