Imagine ..

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

.. living in a country where you're told you cant buy/sell a handgun ... or even give one to your best friend . Canada , wow . Keep an eye on the idiot to the north . Its our 2nd amendment but the leftists here are twitching in ecstasy to somehow replicate furor Trudeau .

Yeah , so they freeze your assets if you protest against mandates and now this . Canada .... winning :barf:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I’d say “you get what you vote for” but I’m not sure that’s how it works in the GWN.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

I caught in on last few minutes of our local gun talk show radio program yesterday and they were mentioning that the wingnuts are pressing to change the wording of “law enforcement” down to peace officers wanting to scrub all the documents and mindset there of in order to remove the evils of enforcement
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

rekamepip wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 am I caught in on last few minutes of our local gun talk show radio program yesterday and they were mentioning that the wingnuts are pressing to change the wording of “law enforcement” down to peace officers wanting to scrub all the documents and mindset there of in order to remove the evils of enforcement
Yeah , cause changing a word makes all the difference . They should come up with a new pronoun for them ... puss officers or something .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Globalists are advocates of national police forces . . . hmm . . . 83,000 new IRS agents?

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:02 am Globalists are advocates of national police forces . . . hmm . . . 83,000 new IRS agents?

-sp
...with firearms.
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:34 am I’d say “you get what you vote for” but I’m not sure that’s how it works in the GWN.
Canada uses the Westminster system; you vote for the local Member of Parliament of a certain party, and if that party wins enough seats the party leader becomes Prime Minister. Party discipline is much stronger over there, so you don't find a lot of Members going rogue. What's weird is the local MP may actually be a stand-up guy, a decent guy, but will be forced to toe the party line. Bottom line is, "Yes, you get what you vote for"...even in Canada. So if you vote for the local Liberal, Conservative, NDP, or Green MP, and that party forms the majority...welllllll...Canadians who voted for the Liberals have nothing to complain about. Anyone who paid half-attention knew this was coming.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:19 am .. living in a country where you're told you cant buy/sell a handgun ... or even give one to your best friend . Canada , wow . Keep an eye on the idiot to the north . Its our 2nd amendment but the leftists here are twitching in ecstasy to somehow replicate furor Trudeau .

Yeah , so they freeze your assets if you protest against mandates and now this . Canada .... winning :barf:

Klaus Schwab and his WEF are evil. Dare I say demonic and satanic. Justin Trudeau sits at his feet and has dumped millions of dollars of the Canadian people's money into the WEF.

Read about these cats and AI and transhumanism. Dig into the horrors of Google. More than just a search engine. Look at Europe and yes Canada. Hell, look at California. The future is now.

I truly believe Christ's return is not far off. Call me crazy, I've been called worse.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:28 am
simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:02 am Globalists are advocates of national police forces . . . hmm . . . 83,000 new IRS agents?

-sp
...with firearms.
Yep . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:49 am
rekamepip wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 am I caught in on last few minutes of our local gun talk show radio program yesterday and they were mentioning that the wingnuts are pressing to change the wording of “law enforcement” down to peace officers wanting to scrub all the documents and mindset there of in order to remove the evils of enforcement
Yeah , cause changing a word makes all the difference . They should come up with a new pronoun for them ... puss officers or something .
Sadly changing words does make a difference. A huge difference. We think with words. Keep forcing new words and terminology down kids throats and you change the way they think. Us old farts will be gone one day and this pronoun generation will march step to the new drummer. They'll win the war without firing a shot. Remember children in the Hitler Youth turned in their own parents. It's happening here. At 5 You're too young to buy cigarettes, but old enough to decide you want hormone therapy and parents can't say a thing. Public schools and secondary schools are indoctrination camps and have been for years. Drag queen reading hour? Tip of the iceberg.

I know, I'm paranoid. Crazy. I'm okay with that.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom