Pipe back from Norwoods

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So .. I got a super great pipe from the box pass . I fell in love with it when I saw it and picked it up . It smokes fantastic , light in weight and clenches like a mofo . I smoked it 4 times , dropped it and the stem broke in the shank ... gee willikers me

Off to Norwoods . I send them a letter sayig if they could pick a Lucite stem that was similar or close to the orangey yellowey color of a cob stem . Other than that , they could do what they want

I got it back today and its a good exampe of why I dig Norwoods .

The color is killer and he kept the shape the same but beefed it up a bit , which is much better imho . Im fixing to smoke it her in a few but just wanted to show it off . The fit to the shank its spot on flawless and its a perfect job . I sent customers stuff to him back in the day and apparently nothing has changed . Norwoods still rocks

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Oh .. which one of you bastids put this pipe in the pass ?
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:40 pm So .. I got a super great pipe from the box pass . I fell in love with it when I saw it and picked it up . It smokes fantastic , light in weight and clenches like a mofo . I smoked it 4 times , dropped it and the stem broke in the shank ... gee willikers me

Off to Norwoods . I send them a letter sayig if they could pick a Lucite stem that was similar or close to the orangey yellowey color of a cob stem . Other than that , they could do what they want

I got it back today and its a good exampe of why I dig Norwoods .

The color is killer and he kept the shape the same but beefed it up a bit , which is much better imho . Im fixing to smoke it her in a few but just wanted to show it off . The fit to the shank its spot on flawless and its a perfect job . I sent customers stuff to him back in the day and apparently nothing has changed . Norwoods still rocks

That did turn out good!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Wow! That looks splendid!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
kschatey

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:47 pm Wow! That looks splendid!
Yep, another awesome pipe!
Silver
Certified Codger

Nice! I remember seeing that one when the Phantom was here!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:41 pm Oh .. which one of you bastids put this pipe in the pass ?
Your Welcome.. 😉

She looks great ..and now I'm jealous..lol
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Hawkwood

I've had a couple of pipes restemmed by Norwoods, including a Pete System. Excellent work and quick turn around. :thumbs:
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

That looks sweet. Is it briar or hardwood?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Chef Benny wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:39 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:41 pm Oh .. which one of you bastids put this pipe in the pass ?
Your Welcome.. 😉

She looks great ..and now I'm jealous..lol
Thank you :bow:
I love this freaking pipe
You'll get yours :D