McRib. 'Nuff Said.

rekamepip
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:41 pm
rekamepip wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:59 pm You might be better off with an at home version of rib shaped multi meat (possibly meat products)

Slap one or stack two of these bad boys on a fresh Brioche Bun and call it dinner

:buddy:
You are onto something here.

Isn't this the company that makes the Salisbury steaks? I love those. I am going to the big supermarket tomorrow to look. Mrs. King is going to be appalled when I come home.
Yes the Salisbury steaks are good and the gravy is great!

I haven’t tried the ribs yet
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rekamepip wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:50 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:41 pm
rekamepip wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:59 pm You might be better off with an at home version of rib shaped multi meat (possibly meat products)

Slap one or stack two of these bad boys on a fresh Brioche Bun and call it dinner

You are onto something here.

Isn't this the company that makes the Salisbury steaks? I love those. I am going to the big supermarket tomorrow to look. Mrs. King is going to be appalled when I come home.
Yes the Salisbury steaks are good and the gravy is great!

I haven’t tried the ribs yet
If I find a box, I will buy them. We can compare and contrast. I am sure Mrs. King will be horrified and befuddled when I unpack my grocery bag.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Theres a guy on Youtube that reviews all the gross food. Even from Dollar Tree. He’s pretty funny. TheWolfePit. His White Castle video is a classic
kschatey

I think McRib needs a half a slice of cheese on it! ;)
Ronv69
Founding Member

pipedrum22 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:38 pm McRib=McNope. Hard to resist a good ole fashioned Big Mac though.
I occasionally get a craving for a Quarter Pounder and fries. About once a year I can't resist.
God and Texas!