Vote!

Ronv69
Founding Member

I have known several people from Long Island and upstate New York and they were all pretty nice. (except for that one that you all know). Drove across the NE corner, real pretty country.
I think that New Yorkers that aren't in NYC deserve better. A lot of states are talking about dividing. The Texas Republican Committee put a referendum on secession on the party platform. Maybe this election will calm things down a bit.
God and Texas!
Hawkwood

ImageOne way or another there's going to be a red wave.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

With the population increase and all
:roll:
I’m Curious to see how many New Voters will turn up for this election cycle.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Hawkwood wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:23 am ImageOne way or another there's going to be a red wave.
Heard and understood. Amen.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
ncrobb
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:47 pm
Wildcat wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:45 pm Image

Voting for Lee Zeldin for Governor. Save NY, vote Republican!!
Damn, at first I thought that said "Zed Zeppelin!"
Yep, I had to read that one twice myself. For some reason Black Dog is playing in my head.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ronv69 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:05 pm I have known several people from Long Island and upstate New York and they were all pretty nice. (except for that one that you all know). Drove across the NE corner, real pretty country.
I think that New Yorkers that aren't in NYC deserve better. A lot of states are talking about dividing. The Texas Republican Committee put a referendum on secession on the party platform. Maybe this election will calm things down a bit.
We didn't vote for zeldin in the primary. He can be a NY style republican and we voted for a more conservative candidate. But he's got our vote now and he seems to be talking the talk. Here's hoping he can walk the walk.

NY, like many states, Ohio as an example, is a red state with several big cancerous, big city blue spots. Most of us are good natured, helpful, likable folks.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

According to potus ... Democracy may not survive if you vote for the other party . Because free speech and verifiable voting etc .. is the doom of democracy , dont ya know . Plus , it may take a few days for the results to come in , according to potus , so be patient
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:56 pm According to potus ... Democracy may not survive if you vote for the other party . Because free speech and verifiable voting etc .. is the doom of democracy , dont ya know . Plus , it may take a few days for the results to come in , according to potus , so be patient
The steal is on.

We've become a third world dictatorial communist nation.
Ronv69
Founding Member

And they still let him talk. The people who vote for him believe that anything is OK to gain power for the Party of The Klan.
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Well , the good news is that after Tuesday , we wont be as bombarded by political bullshit
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.