Sizes getting smaller and Prices going up

rekamepip
Codger in Training

We all (pipe smokers here in America) have and had been expecting this for years now as we were warned by fellow pipe smokers from across the pond

to make the end user feel more at ease with these little price increases and smaller quantities available it won’t be long till more tax hikes and interstate regulations throughout the USA take hold

With the
End result to regulate us and prohibit us from being able to enjoy this luxury because we the people are too stupid to make a proper decision on our own

On a side note
Here in Missouri the taxation rate for cannabis
“Self edit “
Oh never mind it is not worth talking about
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:42 pm
Tsal wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:39 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:19 am I will say this, pipe tobacco is such high quality that I do believe that we should be paying double. It is still very cheap and affordable these days. Even after the price increases. And lets just be happy that here in the USA we arent as screwed as Europe when it comes to the price of pipe tobacco.
Why do you think we should be paying double? You haven't been smoking long enough to understand that pipe tobacco has been of the same quality for decades. We have our greasy bureaucrats running a muck.
I don’t think we should be paying double. I am saying I believe the quality is so high that it can constitute a higher dollar amount. Cigars cost way more per smoke than pipe tobacco. And pipe tobacco has just as much care and quality as cigars. You get about 15-20 bowls per tin, price per smoke is incredibly low for pipes.
I get where youre coming from . Pay no attention to that Yankee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah , honestly .. God forbid , but if a tin of any brand/blend was 50 bucks .. and thats just the way it was ... Id buy it . Hell , a good size bowl of Elizabethan ... if it cost 5 dollars , you bet Id buy it and smoke it

However .... lets hope that never happens

Smoking , be it pipes or cigars , is whats called an affordable luxury . Pipe tobacco is just way more affordable than cigars . I hope we make it through the next two years before this administration remembers to go after pipe tobacco . It probably forget , which is good , but it might remember in the next two years
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:46 pm

I get where youre coming from . Pay no attention to that Yankee :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt he'll pay anything for attention, he's too busy counting bowls and feeling sorry for cigar smokers. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

rekamepip wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:18 pm We all (pipe smokers here in America) have and had been expecting this for years now as we were warned by fellow pipe smokers from across the pond

to make the end user feel more at ease with these little price increases and smaller quantities available it won’t be long till more tax hikes and interstate regulations throughout the USA take hold

With the
End result to regulate us and prohibit us from being able to enjoy this luxury because we the people are too stupid to make a proper decision on our own

On a side note
Here in Missouri the taxation rate for cannabis
“Self edit “
Oh never mind it is not worth talking about
It's 35% here
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin