I'm New Here

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I rarely visit this part of PSF but I have enjoyed seeing you in the other parts, so I checked here. Welcome aboard.

I just type paragraph after paragraph of whatever pops into my head. I have never had a session time out. @saltedplug do you tell the site to remember you? I never even enter a password most days and I come and go as I please.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
saltedplug

Hi Citizen B, I've not asked the site to remember me. Sounds like a plan!
Presby John-Dave

Citizen B wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:20 pm I rarely visit this part of PSF but I have enjoyed seeing you in the other parts, so I checked here. Welcome aboard.

I just type paragraph after paragraph of whatever pops into my head. I have never had a session time out. @saltedplug do you tell the site to remember you? I never even enter a password most days and I come and go as I please.
Thank you! Everyone has been welcoming and fun to interact with.
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
saltedplug

Citizen B, checking the "Remember Me" box is working like a charm! Thanks!
kschatey

Welcome! Get out now with your sanity while you still can... Just kidding!
Presby John-Dave

kschatey wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:11 am Welcome! Get out now with your sanity while you still can... Just kidding!
I've never been accused of having sanity in the first place!
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
saltedplug

kschatey wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:11 am Welcome! Get out now with your sanity while you still can... Just kidding!
Were you talking to me about voluntarily ejecting so as to keep my sanity? OK, but what if I've already lost it?? I'm a true believer in pre-board insanity:)).
kschatey

saltedplug wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:33 pm
Were you talking to me about voluntarily ejecting so as to keep my sanity? OK, but what if I've already lost it?? I'm a true believer in pre-board insanity:)).
Sounds like it's too late then. You're now stuck with us forever! :)