Smell and Taste Recovered?

Ronv69
Founding Member

We both got the shots as we're in our 70s and not in that great of health. My wife could have probably skipped it as she never gets sick, but I tend to get everything. So far 4 shots and no Covid-19. If something comes along that needs another vaccine I will probably not do the mRna.
God and Texas!
Middle Earth

Ronv69 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:38 pm
Middle Earth wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:24 am I have a list of things I don’t discuss in public or anywhere. Occasionally I will cross some of those lines here and there but not at work or in public.

China Bug/Shots/masks…anything related
Religion
Politics
Added Pit-Bulls to the list a few months ago.

This saves me from a lot of weirdness
I had to recently add pit bulls too. So many people with small kids have them. They say they just sweet puppies and they are from my experience, but the statistics tell a much different story.
Agreed, but as a reformed ambulance-chaser, sadly, they were real good for business assuming there was some insurance to cover the damages.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:14 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:38 pm
Middle Earth wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:24 am I have a list of things I don’t discuss in public or anywhere. Occasionally I will cross some of those lines here and there but not at work or in public.

China Bug/Shots/masks…anything related
Religion
Politics
Added Pit-Bulls to the list a few months ago.

This saves me from a lot of weirdness
I had to recently add pit bulls too. So many people with small kids have them. They say they just sweet puppies and they are from my experience, but the statistics tell a much different story.
Agreed, but as a reformed ambulance-chaser, sadly, they were real good for business assuming there was some insurance to cover the damages.
Sometimes you need a lawyer and you aren't looking for a "Christian Lawyer". You want a sour, vicious SOB.
God and Texas!