PoolShooter

Wildcat wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:41 pm
PoolShooter wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:47 pm Image
I'm a fan of the P-Lip. Welcome back!
Thank you.
“My beard is getting veddey long. I muss tell Vladimir.”
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

PoolShooter wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:42 pm I kicked a nasty alcohol battle about 5 years ago and revamped my entire life. Stopped smoking pipes about 6 years ago. I won’t go into details, but it was excessive.

I went into a cigar shop the other day and saw some Petersons and Savinellis, and a bunch of basket pipes. Today I walked out with a Peterson. Pics coming soon. I was doing my own tobacco blends which I made from whole leaf, and perique and Latakia. Named my dog Burley. I remember 45% Latakia, 13% Perique, 20% Burley, and 22% Virginia(two different Virginias). I had a few dozen pipes and contemplated making my own cabinet but my woodworking skills are non existent. I never thought I’d be back, but we all know how that goes lol. Anyway, I’m glad to have overcome a difficult time.
Well , if that isnt the best Christmas story .... I dont know what is

God bless and welcome back . I got a Pete for Christmas too ... Enjoy !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
PoolShooter

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:47 pm
PoolShooter wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:42 pm I kicked a nasty alcohol battle about 5 years ago and revamped my entire life. Stopped smoking pipes about 6 years ago. I won’t go into details, but it was excessive.

I went into a cigar shop the other day and saw some Petersons and Savinellis, and a bunch of basket pipes. Today I walked out with a Peterson. Pics coming soon. I was doing my own tobacco blends which I made from whole leaf, and perique and Latakia. Named my dog Burley. I remember 45% Latakia, 13% Perique, 20% Burley, and 22% Virginia(two different Virginias). I had a few dozen pipes and contemplated making my own cabinet but my woodworking skills are non existent. I never thought I’d be back, but we all know how that goes lol. Anyway, I’m glad to have overcome a difficult time.

Thank you! Is JimInks still around? I always enjoyed reading his tobacco reviews. Completely honest and unbiased.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

A tip of my fedora your way.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

PoolShooter wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:52 pm

Thank you! Is JimInks still around? I always enjoyed reading his tobacco reviews. Completely honest and unbiased.
No , not here . Last I heard , he choaked to death on his William Conrad pipe

Just kidding .

But no , he's not here
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:33 pm
PoolShooter wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:52 pm

No , not here . Last I heard , he choaked to death on his William Conrad pipe

Just kidding .

But no , he's not here
:lol: Check him out in tobaccoreviews.com @PoolShooter
PoolShooter

Citizen B wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:27 pm A tip of my fedora your way.
A tip of my Epoch back at you!
Middle Earth

Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau Missouri
PoolShooter

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:56 am Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau Missouri
Thank you!