Latest Tobacco Purchase 2023

User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 11465
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:48 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:19 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:08 pm For the first time in my life I actually ordered [ bought ] something using my phone . I recently got the paypal app and , while using my phone looking at tobaccopipes.com , I snagged a half pound of Ace of Spades and an oz of Green River black to try . I dig green river burley when cavendished [ dont think Ive had it not as a cavendish ] ... psyched to try sutliffs

So , this phone ordering shit is too easy . I feel bad for people who are " impulse prone " and broke . God bless em
Hopefully you did it today and used the 10% off coupon
Oh , didnt notice a coupon .... hell , they should just apply it . Anyway , Im getting a bit low on the Ace of Spades and Im looking forward to the green river . It was only a 9 oz order .... but the day is still young
I agree, it should just be an automatic thing
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
User avatar
rekamepip
Codger in Training
Posts: 2812
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:48 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:19 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:08 pm For the first time in my life I actually ordered [ bought ] something using my phone . I recently got the paypal app and , while using my phone looking at tobaccopipes.com , I snagged a half pound of Ace of Spades and an oz of Green River black to try . I dig green river burley when cavendished [ dont think Ive had it not as a cavendish ] ... psyched to try sutliffs

So , this phone ordering shit is too easy . I feel bad for people who are " impulse prone " and broke . God bless em
Hopefully you did it today and used the 10% off coupon
Oh , didnt notice a coupon .... hell , they should just apply it . Anyway , Im getting a bit low on the Ace of Spades and Im looking forward to the green river . It was only a 9 oz order .... but the day is still young
Oh heck now that you got the hang of it you should use your wife’s phone and debit card to place another order
Just to make sure you got this cellphone technique down
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 9407
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Imma save Corn Cob Pipe for when Nancy gets home. I’m smoking Haunted Bookshop now. Really tasty I made this purchase locally this morning.

Image
FU46
Image
User avatar
Piping Abe
Certified Codger
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:00 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:03 pm Imma save Corn Cob Pipe for when Nancy gets home. I’m smoking Haunted Bookshop now. Really tasty I made this purchase locally this morning.

Image
You’ve never tried Haunted Bookshop till now!?
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 9407
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:35 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:03 pm Imma save Corn Cob Pipe for when Nancy gets home. I’m smoking Haunted Bookshop now. Really tasty I made this purchase locally this morning.

Image
You’ve never tried Haunted Bookshop till now!?
If I have, I don’t remember it. I’ll check the archive. It’s good, smoother then D&R Rimboche SJ!
FU46
Image
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 11465
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:15 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:35 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:03 pm Imma save Corn Cob Pipe for when Nancy gets home. I’m smoking Haunted Bookshop now. Really tasty I made this purchase locally this morning.

Image
You’ve never tried Haunted Bookshop till now!?
If I have, I don’t remember it. I’ll check the archive. It’s good, smoother then D&R Rimboche SJ!
Don't you slander the name of the dear departed Rimboche, sir! :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 9407
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:37 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:15 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:35 pm

You’ve never tried Haunted Bookshop till now!?
If I have, I don’t remember it. I’ll check the archive. It’s good, smoother then D&R Rimboche SJ!
Don't you slander the name of the dear departed Rimboche, sir! :lol:
It is not departed around here... have about 7lbs left! :lol:
FU46
Image
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 9407
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Nope, never tried it! @Piping Abe
FU46
Image
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 11465
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:41 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:37 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:15 pm

If I have, I don’t remember it. I’ll check the archive. It’s good, smoother then D&R Rimboche SJ!
Don't you slander the name of the dear departed Rimboche, sir! :lol:
It is not departed around here... have about 7lbs left! :lol:
Nice! I have 1lb left. Probably switch to c&d exclusive when it's gone, just because I like sledge hammer perique
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
User avatar
Piping Abe
Certified Codger
Posts: 5385
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:00 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:44 pm Nope, never tried it! @Piping Abe
It’s one of my favorites. And @Silver ’s most smoked blend. It now juggles that spot for me with Habana Daydream
Post Reply