Anyone interested in a YouTube channel?

PoolShooter

I’m experimenting with some ideas right now, I have a bunch of recipes written down, and a couple of blends maturing for a week or two, and I’m thinking of logging my efforts and learning as I go along.

Would anyone be interested such a channel?
“My beard is getting veddey long. I muss tell Vladimir.”
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Oh yeah I definately would watch. I’m in the minority but I watch a lot of pipe videos. More of vlogs from pipe smokers. I watch people like Canerod piper, Breman Pipe Smoker, Tunnel Take, Old Pipe Cottage. I just enjoy their banter.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Sure...I'd watch. I don't usually, but I'd watch a pipe related channel by one of our PSF guys.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I basically only watch videos on tools, woodworking, and hot rods. So I can't claim to be interested
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I would watch only because you are a member here. I don't watch YouTube, it rots your brain.
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I probably won't watch it but I encourage you to do it. I am not the target demographic for your subject matter.

Doing something is always better than doing nothing.

I want to learn how it turns out. :lurk:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
PoolShooter

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:50 pm Oh yeah I definately would watch. I’m in the minority but I watch a lot of pipe videos. More of vlogs from pipe smokers. I watch people like Canerod piper, Breman Pipe Smoker, Tunnel Take, Old Pipe Cottage. I just enjoy their banter.
I used to watch the Dagners, and even met them once. That was right around the time they released their own line of pipes. I also remember jwk366(or something to that effect). As for my blending endeavors, I’m comfortable with Latakia mixtures with no top flavors, but I’m starting to get into aromatics, and it is a real challenge. That just motivates me more to reach a goal of having at least two aromatics that not only have a good pouch aroma, but taste like you’d expect.
PoolShooter

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:51 pm Sure...I'd watch. I don't usually, but I'd watch a pipe related channel by one of our PSF guys.
I’m just waiting on a few pounds of leaf to come in before I can get started. Right now I’m just tinkering around with store bought blends, and tossing them into each other and trying out different casings. I can’t wait to really get started.
PoolShooter

Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:37 pm I would watch only because you are a member here. I don't watch YouTube, it rots your brain.
Yeah one minute you’re watching cats knock stuff off tables and you end up stumbling upon cyst removal.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

PoolShooter wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:15 pm
Tsal wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:37 pm I would watch only because you are a member here. I don't watch YouTube, it rots your brain.
Yeah one minute you’re watching cats knock stuff off tables and you end up stumbling upon cyst removal.
See! :lol:
The Troll Whisperer