German pipe tobacco

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:28 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:21 pm Something yummy

Very nice :thumbs:
:thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
HSigurdsson

Ive smoked quite a few of the blends mentioned in this thread...... PH, Wessex, Dan....
I had never considered the fact that there are blends that never get shipped to America.
I have a very good friend who lives in Germany, I will have to do some research and have him send me some.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

HSigurdsson wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:21 am Ive smoked quite a few of the blends mentioned in this thread...... PH, Wessex, Dan....
I had never considered the fact that there are blends that never get shipped to America.
I have a very good friend who lives in Germany, I will have to do some research and have him send me some.
That would be cool :thumbs:

Yeah , I mean theres even a number of redcoat stuff that isnt exported . Off the top of my head ... Like James Fox blends , I think theres like 5 or 6 online but their shop has many may blends and Im sure some of them are offered in tins that we dont see [ ? ]
If you flip around the Euro pipe shops online , youll see all knids of stuff ya probably havent seen before . Of course , they wont ship you any but its neat to look at things that they have over there

Heres one I saw the other day Ive never heard of before ....
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.