Trade

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

So, the Phantom left me a 250g box of Sameul Gawith St James Flake. Anybody interested in it? I'd trade it for some Prince Albert.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:16 pm So, the Phantom left me a 250g box of Sameul Gawith St James Flake. Anybody interested in it? I'd trade it for some Prince Albert.
That's going to be a helluva trade for someone!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

I have an unopened 14 oz. tub of Prince Albert, still in shrink wrap. Maybe a pouch or two of Carter Hall, I'd have to do a little digging.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

The Phantom makes sure everyone gets at least one dud. To their own taste of course
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:47 pm The Phantom makes sure everyone gets at least one dud. To their own taste of course
Like frenchys sunzabitches! Sorry I don't have more of that one for the phantom this go round
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Silver wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:36 pm I have an unopened 14 oz. tub of Prince Albert, still in shrink wrap. Maybe a pouch or two of Carter Hall, I'd have to do a little digging.
I'll take that trade, but keep the Carter Hall. But in the interests of full disclosure, there's one flake missing from the SG box. (That's how I know I don't like it.)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Silver
Certified Codger

I'll PM you.
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:47 pm The Phantom makes sure everyone gets at least one dud. To their own taste of course
That is true. I got talked into a can of something that is going back into the box this time. Couldn't get on board with it. Somebody will like it, no love it. There may or may not be a bonus as well. I like to be tricky.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

kschatey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:18 pm
That is true. I got talked into a can of something that is going back into the box this time. Couldn't get on board with it. Somebody will like it, no love it. There may or may not be a bonus as well. I like to be tricky.
Five Bros :lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:36 pm
kschatey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:18 pm
Five Bros :lol:
I smoke so much five brothers that they should consider sponsoring me :lol: