Hello from West Virginia!

Richard Hanson

Good afternoon Pastor Charly,

Many years ago, on another forum, I conversed frequently with a "Pastor Charly". At the time he had a grandson, perhaps 5 or 6 years of age, who had a bit of an incident at school, that is he was outside and got busted for urinating on the back of the gymnasium buildings. This Pastor Charly related a conversation with the principle who threated to report this small child as a sex offender for exposing himself in public. Pastor Charly inquired of the principle, "... are you telling me you don't expose yourself when you take a piss, you just soil your pants?", something like that.

Might you be, providence willing, might you be this same "Pastor Charly"? When I saw your forum name I was overcome by a compulsion to ask.

Most Respectfully,
Richard
Living the lesepfeife life.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Richard Hanson wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:21 pm Good afternoon Pastor Charly,

Many years ago, on another forum, I conversed frequently with a "Pastor Charly". At the time he had a grandson, perhaps 5 or 6 years of age, who had a bit of an incident at school, that is he was outside and got busted for urinating on the back of the gymnasium buildings. This Pastor Charly related a conversation with the principle who threated to report this small child as a sex offender for exposing himself in public. Pastor Charly inquired of the principle, "... are you telling me you don't expose yourself when you take a piss, you just soil your pants?", something like that.

Might you be, providence willing, might you be this same "Pastor Charly"? When I saw your forum name I was overcome by a compulsion to ask.

Most Respectfully,
Richard
Pastor Charlie hasnt been active in months but lets hope he makes a return. Funny story nonetheless :lol:
Richard Hanson

I hope it is he, as he was a very pleasant man, and yet it is a funny story which is why I remember with some fondness.

R
Living the lesepfeife life.