What are you smoking? July 2023

Silver
Certified Codger

Friar's Bayou in the Monday cob and water on the front porch.
HSigurdsson

Fidibusz wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:10 pm Started much earlier with Haunted Bookshop in the Savinelli Linea Piu 5. Then Henry’s morning patrol with PS Dark Fired in the same pipe. Now more Dark Fired in the Savinelli. Very pleasant day. ImageImage
Wow, that cat looks a lot like our cat that passed last year. She was 26 years old and very healthy until she wasn't. Her name was Heehaw due to her....um....a....very short family twig. :)
ImageImageImage
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

LC Vanilla in this bored out MM Diplomat.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Silver
Certified Codger

Having more Friar's Bayou in the Monday cob while grilling a couple pork tenderloins.
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

More Old Joe
saulgoldie

Mississippi River in an Axel Reichert wasp. Jameson's on the side.

Saul
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Trying out C&D Yorktown in this very Old Dr. Grabow Sunset Grain from the PBxP2. The very oxidized stem will need to be remedied. This very old pipe has rarely, if ever, been smoked.

HSigurdsson

I popped a jar of C&D Habana Daydream which I jarred in 2016. I remember thinking it was a bit all over the place with flavors and it wasn't great.
Seven years later its come together but still not great.
The 1/2 pound I have will last my lifetime.....or until I get involved in a box pass. :)
Im smoking it in this Poker?/Hungarian? shaped pipe #1005 made by Verdome. I believe its Verdome....I cannot see the 3rd letter :)
ImageImage
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

HSigurdsson wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:48 pm I popped a jar of C&D Habana Daydream which I jarred in 2016. I remember thinking it was a bit all over the place with flavors and it wasn't great.
Seven years later its come together but still not great.
The 1/2 pound I have will last my lifetime.....or until I get involved in a box pass. :)
Im smoking it in this Poker?/Hungarian? shaped pipe #1005 made by Verdome. I believe its Verdome....I cannot see the 3rd letter :)
ImageImage
Habana Daydream is one of my recently discovered favorite blends. Before I got sick last week, I pretty much smoked only that for weeks. Perfect amount of everything for me. Sorry it doesnt knock your socks off!
HSigurdsson

I just did a bit of research and found this is a VENDOME pipe, which I believe are made by Jeanete in France.