WV Smoke Shop

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:49 pm I am doing moderator duty for some reason.

Recent member Pastor Charlie asks
Pastor Charlie wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:08 pm I’m about 2 hours from the WVSMOKE SHOP. I’ve thought about doing some online ordering from them. Have you dealt with them?
We do not need to divert the welcome thread into a conversation about WV Smoke Shop. Oh, the stories we are about to tell! I am looking forward to this.

Carry on.
Keep up the good work!
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

WV Smoke is a great vendor. Fast shipping and they always have the classic essentials at the ready.
The Troll Whisperer
Hawkwood

I've ordered from them a few times with no issues. You usually get the pipe in the photo even with the cheaper lines. Their inventory of Kaywoodie/Medico pipes seems to be low right now. Hopefully that will change.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hawkwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:43 pm I've ordered from them a few times with no issues. You usually get the pipe in the photo even with the cheaper lines. Their inventory of Kaywoodie/Medico pipes seems to be low right now. Hopefully that will change.
Yes , it seems they damn near sell out then get a shipment soon after . Im looking forward to the new shipment and hope there are some Huskys in it :thumbs:

Good god , the last two shipments of checkers were some of the most amazing pipes !! That place rocks
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
towhee89

I've made a few orders so far and they've been very prompt. Inexpensive shipping is a major factor. Selection is more limited but my latest order is of two Sutliff matches, Elizabethan and Early Morning which I both love. Elizabethan is going to be my all day smoke, I fell in love with it. For the price they are two very pleasant mixtures. Should be arriving today!! Anyhow I do recommend wv highly. Always fresh product also.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

towhee89 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:21 am I've made a few orders so far and they've been very prompt. Inexpensive shipping is a major factor. Selection is more limited but my latest order is of two Sutliff matches, Elizabethan and Early Morning which I both love. Elizabethan is going to be my all day smoke, I fell in love with it. For the price they are two very pleasant mixtures. Should be arriving today!! Anyhow I do recommend wv highly. Always fresh product also.
Welcome back!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

towhee89 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:21 am I've made a few orders so far and they've been very prompt. Inexpensive shipping is a major factor. Selection is more limited but my latest order is of two Sutliff matches, Elizabethan and Early Morning which I both love. Elizabethan is going to be my all day smoke, I fell in love with it. For the price they are two very pleasant mixtures. Should be arriving today!! Anyhow I do recommend wv highly. Always fresh product also.
Elizabethan is a nice smoke. I didn't realize WVSS sells it. I associate them more with OTC blends, and pipes.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im hoping they get a Kaywoodie / Medico / yello bole shipment soon .. Hopefully Bill F is getting better . The products under his command are the best in my lifetime
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:54 am Im hoping they get a Kaywoodie / Medico / yello bole shipment soon .. Hopefully Bill F is getting better . The products under his command are the best in my lifetime
Sounds like it's going to be a while for anything new from Bill
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Can someone please recount the history of WVSS? I kind of know but I think I am getting some of the details confused with the Forever Stem guy's history.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.