Back again/sick of vaping.

ric03

Hello again,

I used to come here around ten years ago. I don't know why but my account no longer works, so I signed up again.

I've been sat at home a lot, recently, and remembered this place was always nice to come to. I'm currently caring full time for my disabled mother and sadly, I had to give up the toby as it triggers her rhinitis. I'm currently employing the devils own manner of getting my vitamin N (vaping :barf:) I truly hate it and everything to do with it and may well just get back to a pipe, though stick to smoking outdoors :thumbs: (Does anyone else do that here?) ... Vaping is awful. I do it all day every day and just feel so sick, tired and fed up of it. I get zero pleasure from it whatsoever, whereas I used to love letting my brain chill out with a nice big bowl of Nightcap (is the Peterson version as good?) ... It was originally thinking about taking up the pipe again that brought me back here.

Anyway, that's my re-introduction and am glad to be back :bow: I hope that you're all well and look forward to being a part of the PSF again.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Welcome back! Glad to have ya here again. We're a bunch o' pipe enablers, so I imagine most of the crew will encourage ya to go back to piping outside. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Silver
Certified Codger

Welcome back!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Welcome back to PSF.

All the of the Peterson versions are the same recipe as the Dunhills. So they are all the same.

You should pick some up and join us over in the What are you smoking thread.

Happy to have you!
Middle Earth

Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau Missouri
+1 on the outdoor pipe option
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome. I do all of my smoking outside and enjoy it.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
ric03

Thank you all, remembered it was a lovely atmosphere here! I think I'll have to wait a week or two, though, just been checking the prices nowadays :shock: and have my MOT next week.

I'm relieved to hear that the Dunhills are as good as ever, though, I hardly smoked anything else. There was an online shop located in the channel islands somewhere that did their own blends, though their name eludes me. I do remember loving their version of St Bruno.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm (re)welcome. It's lovely to be back.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Glad you are here!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ronv69
Founding Member

Welcome back to PSF from NE Texas, though it's a different PSF. The owner of the previous version died unexpectedly and that one closed down. We try to maintain the standard here. Most of us were members back then too.
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

The only vaping I've tried is for CBD for aging pains and sleep problems. It always sends me into a coughing fit. And zero pleasure from it.
God and Texas!