Who digs small pipes?

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:43 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:21 pm
HSigurdsson wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:05 pm
This sounds right.
But sinse I have Copenhagen in my lip 20 hours a day, I am impervious to nicotene.
I get light headed when I DON'T have nicotine actively entering my body. :)
There's absolutely nothing about dip that has ever appealed to me, and I've been addicted to nicotine since the age of 15
Something about the black tar spit that I love. I don’t do it a lot but I always love spitting
Solid pass
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:44 pm

There's absolutely nothing about dip that has ever appealed to me, and I've been addicted to nicotine since the age of 15
Something about the black tar spit that I love. I don’t do it a lot but I always love spitting
Solid pass
Thats good for you though. Its a bad habit to have for someone who likes nicotine. The booger sugar though, you won’t catch me doing. Never have, never will. Well maybe once. But I won’t be buying :lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:46 pm

Solid pass
Thats good for you though. Its a bad habit to have for someone who likes nicotine. The booger sugar though, you won’t catch me doing. Never have, never will. Well maybe once. But I won’t be buying :lol:
Yup, I'm a solid pass on that too. My sinuses are a train wreck most days without me trying to pack em full of tobacco dust.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
HSigurdsson

HSigurdsson wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:05 pm
This sounds right.
But sinse I have Copenhagen in my lip 20 hours a day, I am impervious to nicotene.
I get light headed when I DON'T have nicotine actively entering my body. :)
Honestly the reason I have dipped for 30 years is because its hands free and easy to use.
Ive either got my hands doing chores or working on something.
And at 52 years old, I have every tooth I started with. :)
Ronv69
Founding Member

My old aunts all dipped Garret Snuff. I still have nightmares 70 years later about those nasty brown lips coming at me. (otherwise lovely, sweet ladys that would do anything for me.) Still, I did have to clean up the one spit can I knocked over.
God and Texas!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

used to like small pipes but now I've gone the other way and smoke nothing but pots and large apples
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:29 am
Piping Abe wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:46 pm

Solid pass
Yup, I'm a solid pass on that too. My sinuses are a train wreck most days without me trying to pack em full of tobacco dust.
There are snuffs that would more than likely clear your sinus .. just sayin

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.