What are you smoking? September 2023

ncrobb
Founding Member

Took the Road Runner out for about a 100 mile ride today. She needed to get out. Crappy ethanol gas evaporates out of the carb in about a week to 10 days so I had to prime the bowl. She lit right off. Now Irish Meadows in this Sasieni 4 dot bent bulldog thingy. I like this pipe.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kendal Kentucky in an Elba bent pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Silver
Certified Codger

Mowed the front lawn a while back, then had another bowl of Friar's Bayou. Now, it's after-dinner smoke time. Haunted Bookshop in the Saturday cob on the front porch.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the ziptie Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Down in Florida and rainy . McCl Chocolate Silk in monster square Kaywoodie pipe
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Carter Hall in the new to me Comoy's 87 Zulu
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Paul's Arrowhead in a Starfire twenty-five and a NesCafe. I almost bought a cherry pie on the way home from the games today but I went a different way. Now I'm kicking myself.

The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:28 pm Paul's Arrowhead in a Starfire twenty-five and a NesCafe. I almost bought a cherry pie on the way home from the games today but I went a different way. Now I'm kicking myself.

Nice 25!

Patti LaBelle has a sweet potato pie and peach cobbler at Walmart. They are really good. I have to exercise self-control not to get one of each when I go to the store!

Two bowls of PA and now on the second bowl of SWR in the same Dr Plumb 9437.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:28 pm Paul's Arrowhead in a Starfire twenty-five and a NesCafe. I almost bought a cherry pie on the way home from the games today but I went a different way. Now I'm kicking myself.

Awesome pipe.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:38 pm

Nice 25!

Patti LaBelle has a sweet potato pie and peach cobbler at Walmart. They are really good. I have to exercise self-control not to get one of each when I go to the store!

Two bowls of PA and now on the second bowl of SWR in the same Dr Plumb 9437.

Never knew Patty Labelle had food products. I'll have a look see next time I go to Walmart. The place near the field is a farm that's been around a while. They used to be just a small bakery and now they are a giant market. Delicious Orchards is the name, they sell a killer pies.
ImageImage
The Troll Whisperer