Whats the current best pipe selling method?

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:36 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:29 pm
Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:02 pm

When did you take that ?

:lol:
When I went to Disney World back in July!
Ahh-hahahaha! :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
HSigurdsson

Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:50 am I would like to see the Rad Davis.
The Rad Davis is just the SF "pipe of the year" from 2008 that ive posted here before.
Its a great pipe but you know how POTYs are made....lower quality briar, stem blanks...
The briar is only less expensive due to the looks, its still briar used by Rad.
And the stem was hand "shaped" by Rad as far as I know. This is the only picture on my phone right now.
HSigurdsson

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:53 pm @HSigurdsson when can we expect to see some of these bad boys?
As soon as I get my lazy butt to post them.
Ill get to it!!!
Im not sure at all about prices so there may need to be some kindly discussion and haggling. :)
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

HSigurdsson wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:01 pm
The Rad Davis is just the SF "pipe of the year" from 2008 that ive posted here before.
Its a great pipe but you know how POTYs are made....lower quality briar, stem blanks...
And the stem was hand "shaped" by Rad as far as I know. This is the only picture on my phone right now.
Nice looking pipe! I have that M&P in a 40, great gun!
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Nice pipe and M&P!
The Troll Whisperer
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Didnt know those were allowed in NY anymore :lol:
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:18 pm
Tsal wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:02 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:53 pm @HSigurdsson when can we expect to see some of these bad boys?
I don’t like Judas Priest
Is that really Judas Priest? I have no idea. They look like the denizens of bars I don't go to. I will go just about anywhere, and I always say that wherever there is sin, there must I go, but I avoid places like The Phoenix when I think my time is better spent with people not so into the 'lifestyle,' such as it is. http://phoenixbarnola.com.

I was at the Phoenix with a woman once. We were at a party down the block and I was bored and I wanted to talk with her one-on-one. It was enough for me to leave quickly, no matter how much I enjoyed her company. Now If KK and I were there together, that would be a different story. OF-worthy, two codgers cutting up. Now that is an Only Fans channel that is crying out to be created, two codgers smoking pipes and talking to skimpily leather-clad bears.

Maybe this is the current best pipe-selling method. There is no better advertising than word of mouth.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
HSigurdsson

Plinsc wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:44 pm
Nice looking pipe! I have that M&P in a 40, great gun!
This is one of my edc guns.
I have several handguns that are considered a better option these days....Hellcat Pro, Sig 365....but our rulers here only allow 10 round magazines so this Shield is a better shooter for me, so I carry it.
My main carry is a glock 20 or GP100 but sometimes discretion is called for. :)
HSigurdsson

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:56 pm
Didnt know those were allowed in NY anymore :lol:
Im not going to go into details now but I am HUGELY into 2nd amendment rights and fighting unjust laws....yada yada yada....
But, MUCH of NYS isn't as bad as people think.
A lot of people I talk to online believe you CANNOT carry a concealed handgun in NYS. Well, ive been carrying one sinse 1992.
NYS is one of the only states where your local county judge has sole discretion as to if you get a permit.
Many upstate counties are VERY pro 2a....or at least pro gun...ewww.
The county I live in is extremely gun friendly.
In most of NYS if you can pass a NICS, you get a carry permit.
Look online at the number of carry permits issued by state. NY is nowhere near the bottom. :)
That said, NYS is a bad place....thats all ill say.