Opportunity of a Lifetime.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

WANTED: One unopened tin of Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream.

OFFERED: One unopened tin of Danish Pipe shop Brown Sugar Flake.

Anyone interested?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I don’t have any, but I hope someone can hook you up
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:10 pm I don’t have any, but I hope someone can hook you up
If you want to buy me some, you can ship it to my address. That will save you extra postage. My S&H will be on my dime. I would welcome it. I remember that I love Bagpiper's Dream. The only reason I am asking for some is because I found an empty tin and I was disappointed that it was empty.

I have all sorts of detritus lying around my office. Good memories.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I have some jarred . Ill give you what I got . Its been a while since Ive seen it in stock :thumbs:
I need nothing in return . I think I have an oz or maybe more ... Ill go check
Its one of the best aros on the planet
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You are in luck , Sir . Ill pop it out to you monday

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:24 pm You are in luck , Sir . Ill pop it out to you monday

Actually , I lied kind of . I just ordered you something unrelated so Ill wait to get that and mail them both out :thumbs:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:24 pm You are in luck , Sir . Ill pop it out to you monday

Bagpipers dream is one of the Rattray's blends that always caught my eye but never caught a purchase. I'm sure it's like all of their stuff, reliable as hell
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:00 pm

Bagpipers dream is one of the Rattray's blends that always caught my eye but never caught a purchase. I'm sure it's like all of their stuff, reliable as hell
Honestly , it is way next level in the aromatic world . Its soft , smooth ... has some virginia flavor yet the champagne flavoring is up front and wonderful . The magic is that the virginias , along with the flavoring , is soft . Its amazing as heck and one of the best there is
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:05 pm

Honestly , it is way next level in the aromatic world . Its soft , smooth ... has some virginia flavor yet the champagne flavoring is up front and wonderful . The magic is that the virginias , along with the flavoring , is soft . Its amazing as heck and one of the best there is
Except for stuff like Devil's Holiday all of those K&K aromatics have that balance
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:05 pm

What he said.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.