Captain Black Platinum.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:55 am Hell , Ill try it at some point . I think the Gold is really lite and mild and I like it straight or tossed in some Black Cavendish . Its a good Summer blend . If Platinum were even lighter/milder ... that might be too light for me but Ill find out when I try it
Oh, it's lighter. It's milder. Capt. Black Gold is where the standard is set in my book.

Why is this blend considered by the marketing department to be so much better than Gold to be called Platinum? Ummm... I think it is because they went to college and this is what their professor told them. They are book smart rather than bowl smart.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Citizen B wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:52 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:55 am Hell , Ill try it at some point . I think the Gold is really lite and mild and I like it straight or tossed in some Black Cavendish . Its a good Summer blend . If Platinum were even lighter/milder ... that might be too light for me but Ill find out when I try it
Oh, it's lighter. It's milder. Capt. Black Gold is where the standard is set in my book.

Why is this blend considered by the marketing department to be so much better than Gold to be called Platinum? Ummm... I think it is because they went to college and this is what their professor told them. They are book smart rather than bowl smart.

Case in point: Even Norm MacDonald couldn't save KFC. Those commercials were stupid. All he had to was say the lines. He laughed all the way the bank.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.