Hot and Sultry Bold prediction for the next year .

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

HSigurdsson wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:36 pm Sounds like you need to start a new business!!
About a decade ago I bought my wife the camera she had to have. Its a Canon EOS Rebel and I got her another lens to go with it.
She has used it MAYBE 2 times.
But, every time she needs a new phone, the most important thing is the camera....which she uses many times daily. ;)
The one I got was hot shit back in 2013 . My friend gave it to me and we discussed it. over a couple pipe bowls the other day . In hindsight , it should have been a 3 pipe problem instead of 2 :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

I have smoked Virginia Flakes for years and have never cube cut them . . . I break them up only enough to fill the pipe and no more. I have no challenge burning to complete ash especially in a pot.

MB Virginia #1 is a broken flake and rubbed out as much as anything I smoke. Cube cut to my knowledge is predominantly burley blends which I do not smoke.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:29 am The world is trying to end smoking and you are hoping for a better cube cut?! :lol: :lol:
:lol: