Hot and Sultry Bold prediction for the next year .

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im making a prediction and its one that i hope actually happens ............

In the near future ...

Cubes will be as popular as flakes are as of late . . Flakes should be called slices btw . In a year or so everyone will start making cubes ... and why not . They are tricky at first and only " experienced smokers " will master them , lol , so there's actually a lure there for the part timers . Hardly any are made , so whomever starts creating them and making good ones , Burley and other than burley , will start the trend and get the bulk sales of the new trend

Ya know what the gee willikers Id like . Id like an " American English " cube , I really would ... just a little Oriental and an even smaller amount of Latakia in a base of red and white burley and a touch of Green River cavendish ........ condensed into a rock hard , on the smaller side size , Cube

Amen , verily verily , amen

I have a new to me bougie camera and I want to take killer photos of cube blends [ because that's exciting ] but I haven't figured the thing out yet . I could do it with my phone camera ............ but that's so beneath me now that I have a bougie one :lol: I have a case for the lens and body and everything and am trying to learn shooting in RAW mode .... because that's what people that know what they are doing shoot in . I so don't know what I'm doing
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Most people i’ve seen on the forums actually cube cut the flakes themselves. I’ve never bothered to do it.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:25 am Most people i’ve seen on the forums actually cube cut the flakes themselves. I’ve never bothered to do it.
Butera had an article in P&T back in the 90's cutting stuff up and it was a big thing [ for the magazine at least ] back then . If done with bad ass equipment / Machinery ... say , at the MacBaren facility ......... oh the Cubes they could make
Tsal
Forum Decorum

The world is trying to end smoking and you are hoping for a better cube cut?! :lol: :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:25 am Most people i’ve seen on the forums actually cube cut the flakes themselves. I’ve never bothered to do it.
I do it with Sammy G Navy Flake.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I sent MacBaren a letter giving them the heads up . Id like to see them ahead of the curve and I do think that if they made an American English cube , that they would actually understand the amount of Oriental and Latakia to use in it . Also , they would have the cube at optimum readiness at the " tin pop " .. because they are the best at packaging . They just get it
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:29 am The world is trying to end smoking and you are hoping for a better cube cut?! :lol: :lol:
Lol

AMEN , I am :bow:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Currently , Sutliff makes the most Cube blends [ by far ] but they are not " promoted " and are only carried at one website ..... tobaccopipes.com
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:41 am I sent MacBaren a letter giving them the heads up . Id like to see them ahead of the curve and I do think that if they made an American English cube , that they would actually understand the amount of Oriental and Latakia to use in it . Also , they would have the cube at optimum readiness at the " tin pop " .. because they are the best at packaging . They just get it
Should have also suggested it be a limited blend developed by Per Jensen and sold by Sutliff. That's their current model on new stuff
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
HSigurdsson

Sounds like you need to start a new business!!
About a decade ago I bought my wife the camera she had to have. Its a Canon EOS Rebel and I got her another lens to go with it.
She has used it MAYBE 2 times.
But, every time she needs a new phone, the most important thing is the camera....which she uses many times daily. ;)