Cotton Candy

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

"Like the Benihana shrimp special, the good stuff is produced booth side. Get it from the spinner, collected on a white, conical, paper stick."

I have never eaten supermarket cotton candy. I have only eaten it at the fair or at the circus. Good memories. I don't think I have eaten it as an adult. I have not been anywhere where it's been available, not that I can remember, anyway.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Cotton candy is a scam
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Oh man, earlier this year I almost bought my own cotton candy machine. The worst part is cleaning up after. It may be weird but I think it would be fun to be the guy handing out cotton candy at birthday and block parties.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Cotton candy tastes neither blue nor pink
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sno cones are the real treat (shave ice if any of you folks are from the islands of Hawaii) . The purple tastes purple. The red tastes red. You see my point
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:53 pm Sno cones are the real treat (shave ice if any of you folks are from the islands of Hawaii) . The purple tastes purple. The red tastes red. You see my point
Yeah but that damn snow cone juice, gets EVERYWHERE. And gnats and skeeters love that sh!t. Down here the tents/carts are full of bugs.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:51 pm Cotton candy tastes neither blue nor pink
I had iced tea cotton candy earlier this year and dammit it was good.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:47 pm Oh man, earlier this year I almost bought my own cotton candy machine. The worst part is cleaning up after. It may be weird but I think it would be fun to be the guy handing out cotton candy at birthday and block parties.
There is a reason I am thinking about this. I am considering a new career.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:24 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:47 pm Oh man, earlier this year I almost bought my own cotton candy machine. The worst part is cleaning up after. It may be weird but I think it would be fun to be the guy handing out cotton candy at birthday and block parties.
There is a reason I am thinking about this. I am considering a new career.
Team up with the pirate and his bird to dominate the bourbon street cotton candy market?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Cotton Candy...spun from the sides...is ambrosia on a paper tube. Haven't had it in years, but that's what my memories tell me.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-