Software Update 30Oct2023

sisyphus
Person of Interest

ric03 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:28 am I'm getting a delete post button (to the left of the report, quote and like buttons) on everyone's posts. Has that always been there? I've not noticed it before, but that doesn't mean much TBF.
fixed, and thank you very much for bringing that to my attention

this is why I dread software updates, there is always an erroneous change or two that shouldn't have happened that I need to find and fix afterward
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

the downside of not staying up on software updates being someone exploits an uncorrected PHP bug and turns our forum into a spam server :)
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
ric03

sisyphus wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:42 am
ric03 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:28 am I'm getting a delete post button (to the left of the report, quote and like buttons) on everyone's posts. Has that always been there? I've not noticed it before, but that doesn't mean much TBF.

this is why I dread software updates, there is always an erroneous change or two that shouldn't have happened that I need to find and fix afterward
No worries, @sisyphus very happy to help if it helps this wonderful forum :bow:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

@Piping Abe @Kevin Keith Iphones? Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

@tsal yep
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Appreciate all the work you put in, @sisyphus, to keep this forum up and running.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ronv69
Founding Member

sisyphus wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:42 am

I worked for a large payroll company and over 20 years, with a lot of help, we were only down for 3 hours because of software updates. Lots of 20 hour days and 45 hour weekends. I know how hard it is, especially if you are a team of one.
God and Texas!