I like this page.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Exploring the archives, as I tend to do when I am totally bored with everything else that is going on with my life, I found this listing of PSF members. We should all familiarize ourselves with it. memberlist.php

There are more members than we see every day. It was nice to go down memory lane and remember old comrades, hoping they will show up again some day.

:thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:51 pm Exploring the archives, as I tend to do when I am totally bored with everything else that is going on with my life, I found this listing of PSF members. We should all familiarize ourselves with it. memberlist.php

There are more members than we see every day. It was nice to go down memory lane and remember old comrades, hoping they will show up again some day.

:thumbs:
Yeah man, it’s crazy to see how many people join, and never post too.

You have to make an account to view any threads here, so people join, read and then leave I guess.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Anytime I look at the old stuff I just hope those guys are all ok
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ric03

I've done that too, also like to click people's profile's when browsing older threads to see when they were last active on here. It's frustrating when someone sounded interesting but only made a handful of posts 😖
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Eff ‘em. They were weak. 😆
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Silver
Certified Codger

:lol: